[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gym offers a discounted membership if you and your spouse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1431500849249.png (496KB, 884x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1431500849249.png
496KB, 884x1604px
My gym offers a discounted membership if you and your spouse sign up. Can I pretend my gf is my "wife" and get the discount? Do they typically ask for proof of marriage?
>>
>>40051169

..That's a really good program. What's an intermediate social skills routine?
>>
>yfw your gym supports the marriage
>>
>>40051169
my gym has discounts for couples.
sure you're not just mis reading the offer?
>>
>>40051169
me and my friend signed up as brothers in family package, i don't see why you can't with your gf. if they're offering deals, that means they're flexible. State this to the guy in the gym, and I'm sure he'll sign you both up as a couple.
>>
>piss easy exercises
>suddenly, 1x5 flirt with a girl

fuck man you tryna kill me?
>>
>>40051406
No, it specially says
> Individual
> Spouse
> Family (children)
>>
File: rates.png (38KB, 1958x72px) Image search: [Google]
rates.png
38KB, 1958x72px
>>40051411
Family in my area just means wife and kids, not your siblings
>>
>>40051411
but yeah, I think this will work. If you can sign up as brothers despite having different last names, I can sign up with my gf
>>
>>40051434
We did it at LA fitness, if it matters.
>>
>>40051452
just straight up ask, and make it seem liek if you don't both get to sign up, then you're not signing up.
>>
>>40051460
they don't care, it's a university gym. They're subsidized by tuition fees. I work at the university as an employee. I also have been a individual member for a year already. I just want to add my gf in the "spouse" package
>>
>>40051454
>>40051460
Now that I think about it, I'm sure they don't care if my gf isn't married to me. They get extra revenue and shekels, I'm sure they'll be happy
>>
>>40051487
pretty much yeah, and if they say no, so what, better than constantly wondering if you could have.
>>
>>40051497
It's the best situation. My current gym is inexpensive, close to my hoe, and clean and has all the equipment I want. My new gf is always complaining about the time I spend in the gym, so I'm trying to get her to exercise with me

the alternatives are:
> my local private gym
> $80/month for an individual membership
> highway robbery

> farther away gym
> reasonably priced, $30 a month
> have to drive 20 minutes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.