[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this even work or will I die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1736.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1736.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
I've always wanted Shinjis body type (don't heckle me for that). Problem is I'm 350lbs. Here's my plan to achieve my goal:

I will, daily, drink a gallon of water (today was day one and I'm feeling sick from the water), eat three food items (including canned chicken/tuna, vegetables, fruit, etc.), and get on my elliptical for 30 minutes.

I know I can keep this up without going back to old habits, because as long as I keep myself busy I've found I can go two days without eating.

How long will I live?
>>
>>40048355
You will fail, no need to worry about dying
>>
You can go two days without eating because you have two months of food on you... but as soon as you cant get away with starvation mode youll end up right where you started
>>
>>40048371
What do you mean? I can keep up that lifestyle, I just need to know if i can even literally survive, which isn't much of an issue either as I'm suicidal.
>>
>>40048404
>can't get away with
What do you even mean? Like, I won't become thinner even if I keep this up?
>>
>>40048417
You'll survive, but you'll get tired of your bland ass diet sooner or later. You have to enjoy what you eat.
>>
>>40048480
My diet isn't important to me unless I'm just lying around all day. I'm going back to college soon, and so I'll be preoccupied enough that I won't be eating shit all day.
>>
download myfitnesspal and count your calories you fat fuck
>>
Yeah that will work fine
Keep it up until you get bored and give up
>>
>>40048533
>get bored of eating differently
>get bored of moving for 30 mins
>get bored of get bored of drinking throughout the day
>>
>>40048355
Read the sticky and then go back to /b/
>>
>>40048355
>don't heckle me for that
Sorry but we have to
Anyway read the sticky, eat TDEE minus 500-1000 calories, and do cardio everyday with weights 3x a week.
>>
>>40048355
jfc
>>
>>40048355
Just consume less calories than you normally do (which at 350 pounds christ that's a lot) and you will lose weight. Nobody is immune to the laws of thermodynamics. If you feel like you're eating less calories but aren't losing weight you are counting improperly(likely) eating mislabeled food (unlikely) or lying to yourself (very likely)

You don't even have to change your diet (although doing so would be good for long term health), just eat LESS of what you currently do.
>>
File: 1410432002343.jpg (86KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1410432002343.jpg
86KB, 800x534px
>robot get ins
5xF
>>
Don't drink so much water.

Go vegan. Shinji hardly eats meat as the post-3I world doesn't have much of it.

Just run, you don't need the elliptical.
>>
>people attaching themselves to anime characters

Worst kind of newfag on /fit/
>>
Are you a skinny Japanese teenager, OP?

> ywn get to smell rei's panties
>>
The water is a good start but you don't need to drink that much. Just don't drink anything but water or black coffee. You can eat but I'd get some real meat and cut out bullshit carbs. Fruit at your stage is not beneficial. I'd do an hour on the eliptical and go for a walk for an hour. Good luck ya fat fuck. I'm rooting for you and feel free to ask more questions!
>>
>>40049292
This is good advice. Becoming vegan will also help you turn into a little bitch just like shinji
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.