[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suffer from IBS(irritable bowel syndrome) and I struggle to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1446.png (276KB, 500x376px)
IMG_1446.png
276KB, 500x376px
I suffer from IBS(irritable bowel syndrome) and I struggle to eat large amounts of food without stomach problems. Because of this I've been skinny for years and never gained weight. What the hell am I supposed to do to get fit?
>>
Liquid calories
Concentrated food
You could try making snack bars with powdered milk, butter, whey, oats, honey or drinking shakes
>>
>>40047986

why dont you hit your peak then come complain about this?

as it is youre currently just making up an excuse that hasnt even hindered your progress in order to not even begin
>>
>>40047986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYKdLeL3SGo
>>
>>40047986
High calorie food, instead of 3 huge meals have 6 medium meals, chew your food for a long time and down it with a lil bit of water to help digest (every few bites drink a bit of water) etc..
>>
>>40047986
Iktf OP

To bulk I had to eat incredibly calorie dense foods cuz if I ate a large amount id have horrible diarrhea for over a day. I would look into dirty bulking
>>
>>40047986
i have ibs and still have gainz. you just need a less irritating diet

u pretty much had to cut out all junk food but that alone made the ibs lessen

i still have my usual diarrhea fit which sucks dick on a bulk, but u can do it breh
>>
>>40048133
IBS isn't the same for everyone, it's not always a type of food that triggers it for some people

I actually have an easier time processing junk food because I don't have to eat as much of it to get my required calorie count
>>
>>40048151
That's because IBS isn't really a thing, it's more or less what a doctor says you have when you've got digestion problems without an overly apparent cause
>>
>>40048033
Shut the fuck up. You have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>40048213

i know that millions of people wiht ibs are going to accomplish 9999x more than what you will in their lifetime cause they dont come to 4chan dot org to ask people how to eat food you fucking moron ape
>>
>>40048256
Thanks for the motivation fuckboy
>>
Have you tried Align or some other probiotic? Worked great for me.
>>
>doctor said I was negative for ibs or crohns
>for the last 10 years I will get the shits if I eat anything that I haven't eaten recently
>this means literally every night out at a restaurant ends up with me on the can back home
>the only way to avoid getting sick is to eat the same things all the time

it fuckin sucks man

I can get horrible shits from eating a pasta if it's been a while, but if I have that pasta the next day I'm fine
>>
>>40048256
top kek
>>
>>40047986
get a high calorie protein shake
>>
>>40047986
drink kefir dumb fagget
>>
File: lifeway kefir.jpg (37KB, 299x417px) Image search: [Google]
lifeway kefir.jpg
37KB, 299x417px
>>40047986
kefir significantly improved my IBS symptoms. whereas it got so bad I'd worry about having to shit myself in social situations now I just have mildly unpleasant regular poops that I can control

drink it once every morning on an empty stomach

doesn't even matter what brand you get you can even make your own though you really have to know what you're doing so I'd recommend buying it

>inb4 just eat yogurt hurr durr

no faggot, yogurt is so goddamned pleb tier compared to kefir. kefir has WAY, WAAAAAY more probiotic bacteria both in number of bacteria and number of strains. fuck yogurt. never but activia either that stuff is horrible

K E F I R

GET IT
>>
>>40047986
Same deal it sucks, I wake up almost every night with gas pains until I fart my ass off but it's worth it to be juicy
>>
>>40048177
Wrong. The latest research has proven cell differences in the stomach lining of IBS sufferers, and treatment involving changing gut flora has made people 100% well. IBS means that the bacterial cultures in the gut is completely messed up, and that affects everything from hormone production, to cell mutation, to food absorption. The reason a FODMAP test works is that the patient can find out exactly what foods they react to and avoid them, in other words stop feeding the most aggressive cultures in the gut, and long term fodmap diet can bring the cultures more into balance making it easier to recover when they mess up and eat the wrong foods. Another problem is the body producing stress hormones is also a factor in gut balance, which is why stressing can make IBS symptoms worse.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.