[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is a billionaire still a fat piece of shite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Notch.jpg (66KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Notch.jpg
66KB, 658x370px
why is a billionaire still a fat piece of shite
>>
he doesnt need to lift for girls
>>
Probably top tier powerlifter
>>
>>40045865
because other people hold different values?
>>
>>40046071

*wrong values
>>
Given how sad he gets I'd bet good money he is an emotional eater
>>
>>40046080
why so sad
>>
Why are most people on /fit/ insecure and angry?
>>
>>40046090
this place is an r9k refugee camp filled with autists who think that if they start lifting they'll magically get a gf
>>
For some people being fat becomes part of their identity.

They become so attached to that person, they're the fat friend, the fat brother, the fat sister, the fat coworker, the fat comedian, the fat rich guy, etc.

Recent shifts in societies norms and values have also changed the way we perceive obesity. It's become acceptable and even promoted as 'natural'. As if our genetics some how massively changed in the last 15 years. (Not many were fat in the 90s, and it was definitely not accepted)

I would say that you guys best prepare for it because the fatness has only begun.
>>
>>40046078
everything is relative bruhh
>>
>>40046082

The money has made his life feel empty because it's robbed him of relationships that aren't based on the lifestyle it gives him
>>
Notch is definitely one of the less traditional billionaires. If you look at most of the ultra-rich, they almost all workout and eat healthy everyday. Notch definitely has some game developing skillz, but he's no paragon. He hit on an extremely good idea that Zachtronics had already fleshed out and got extremely lucky.

So he's an above average human being, certainly more successful than I will ever be, but he's still just a man.

See Gabe Newell for an example of a billionaire game dev who manages to be super fat with no explanation. Dude is obviously a workhorse. Continuously works in the company he started and continues to have great success today. Has a family and everything. you'd think having so much on his plate would make it impossible to have bad health.
>>
what do billionaires do manual labor now?
>>
>>40046204
>he considers lifting tonne manual labour

You must really have one of the smelliest micropenises on this entire forum. Negged.
>>
>>40045865
>mobility
>>
>>40046159
oh fuck :(
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.