[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will getting fit help me become less spergy and awkward? Did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: feels-guy-no-gf.jpg (33KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
feels-guy-no-gf.jpg
33KB, 500x343px
Will getting fit help me become less spergy and awkward? Did it help you? I am horribly awkward and antisocial, and I wonder if working out will just make me a fit sperg and achieve nothing.
>>
>>40043049
>and I wonder if working out will just make me a fit sperg and achieve nothing.
Basically this.
>>
>>40043049
No, it won't sadly.
If anything, it could make things a lot worse for you.
Once you get /fit/, womyn will start miring you and start wanting to talk to you.
That means you are going to look like more of a fool of yourself.
>>
It definitely won't hurt. It will boost your self-esteem which may very well lead to improved confidence which will improve your social skills.
>>
Social skills are exactly like lifting skills. If you don't get out and practice them, work on your form, and constantly push past your plateaus, you'll up depressed, unsuccessful and wasting time.
>>
File: 1462690776230.png (171KB, 500x943px)
1462690776230.png
171KB, 500x943px
>>40043049
Without changing the rest of yourself you will just stay a neet
>>
>>40043049

If you get fit women will come up to you and talk to you more..

then you will get practice talking to women, which you probably need...

after awhile you will get comfortable with talking to women and you might even get a gf anon
>>
File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px)
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
At first it did. I lose a lot of fat and got muscular.

I followed /fit/'s advice: eat clean, lift heavy and that Guts was our guy. Watched Berserk anime (1997 one). Seen the struggle of a guy trying to be /fit/ in a world full of crabs. Felt his pain when he got cucked. We've all been cucked in some form otherwise we wouldn't be on /fit/. Got more confident, made new friends and went on dates. It was a golden age for me... until I found out /fit/'s lies.

Get told the anime is not proper Berserk. The real Guts is in the Manga. Guts seems more edgelord as I go through the volumes until The Golden Age Chapter 2.

GUTS WAS BLACKED.COM

I WAS LITERALLY CRYING READING IT. IT WAS ALL A LIE. FUCK YOU /FIT/

Now I hate the world and realise unless you can do what you want, you are better of dead. Only thing that makes these thoughts go away is lifting my heavy barbell.
>>
File: IMG_1116.jpg (122KB, 674x705px)
IMG_1116.jpg
122KB, 674x705px
Would rather be a fat sperg or a healthy/fit sperg?
It's just one less thing to be ashamed of imo.
>>
>>40043049
It helped with my confidence, and most people just roll with my "sperg" moments now. You'll still have maximum Autism. Sorry.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.