[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good feels story thread (To keep your mental health up)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Slowpokefeelsgood.jpg (33KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
Slowpokefeelsgood.jpg
33KB, 600x655px
Post your good feels here, can be anything like a mire to something that made you unexpectedly happy. We need some positive threads on this board.

>Buy a custom t-shirt from redbubble

>Realise just after ive placed the order that ive used my home address and not my university flat where im studying

>Quickly (like 2 seconds after) ask for an address change on the packaging

>I get a reply saying that they got it in time and will change address

>Suddenly I get another message saying I was too late but they said they'd send a replacement order to my new address and cancel the old one to my old address.

>See that I now have two seperate email confirming an address change, one saying it corrected it and one saying id get a replacement.

>3 days later, recieve two shirt.

I know a free shirt doesnt sound like a lot, but it really brightened my day.

inb4 >nice blog post
>>
>go to subway late after gym since nothing else is open
>6in on Multigrain, subway club, lettuce black olives onions jalapeƱos, vinegar for sauce
>girl keeps staring and literally asked what a few times
>rings me up for a ham "since it's cheaper"

I feel objectified and it's great.
>>
>>40041610
So you feel good because you scammed a company into giving you free shit? Good enough to post it online.

Nice one. Keep it up
>>
>>40041673

I didnt scam them dude, read it again. I ordered a shirt. Realised I had put in the wrong address, Asked for an address change and for some reason they responded to it twice and sent two shirts to the legit address.

I had no idea they were going to do that. I just thought they had accidentally responded to the address change twice. Was pleasantly surprised when two shirts came in the mail.

I had no ill intentions anon.
>>
File: 1483015440788.jpg (121KB, 1785x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1483015440788.jpg
121KB, 1785x1338px
>>40041673
cmon boi, they messed up the order, it's a free shirt. they're not losing enough to care about it even if you told them

> most of NYR in gym this year are qt blondes
> cought one mirin a few times today
> was supposed to do light DLs
> couldn't let new qts down so went heavy instead
>>
>be spending weekend at friend's apartment
>wake up hungover as fuck Sunday morning and go downstairs shirtless to wash clothes
>friend's qt 19 yo sister is on the couch downstairs
>Literally goes "oh... Hey" and starts blushing and smiling when she sees me

Feels good senpai.
>>
>>40041634
>Tfw no middle aged Philippine sandwitching lady to be strangled by while eating fresh
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.