[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why even bother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1130.jpg (130KB, 720x766px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1130.jpg
130KB, 720x766px
Why even bother?
>>
>>40041404
You don't need to be fat as fatass to deadlift though.
I deadlift 435 at contest weight and 555 off season.
>>
>>40041421
Physique contest?
>>
File: (you).jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
15KB, 259x194px
>>40041404
>>
>>40041755
Yeah classic physique.
>>
4 out of 5 posts in /fit/ are some self hating toxic garbage
>>
>>40041404

>a guy who spends every waking moment lifting, eating, injecting, shitting, or getting cringy tattoos lifts more than me.... I should give up :^(

I cannot comprehend this attitude.
>>
>>40041773
come on, that's not a bearmode, and he doesn't lift that, i doubt the guy in the picture can do a 40kg bench press
>>
>>40042043
man, sometimes i just lose hope...
>>
>>40041404
>Thus, having the highest possible relative strength should be your primary concern, rather than the greatest absolute strength. This, of course, flies in the face of the conventional online wisdom that "he who lifts the most wins", as anyone who's not a sloppy fucking mass of adipose tissue would be far more impressed with a stupendous lift by a guy with visable musculature than they would with a Louis Cyr lookalike's world-shattering lift. This is why everyone shits their pants about Stan Efferding, Joe Ladnier, and Matt Kroczaleski when there's a new record broken in the squat by a different circus fat man every 45 minutes. This is also the reason why most of you know who 170 lb Bulgarian Olympic Ivan Stoitsov is, and have seen his pic a thousand times, but have no idea who Tatiana Kashirina is, in spite of the fact that she probably clean and jerks what you deadlift.
>If you're wondering why no one knows the name of a fat Russian chick who holds the world record in the clean and press and the snatch (a chick who probably outlifts the vast majority of us on just about everything), don't. Fat people aren't really people- they're placeholders where people should be. No one wants to look at them, strong or not, nor be around them long enough to locate their genitalia and fuck. They look like shit, wheeze when they breathe, and are in mortal danger of stroking out when doing anything other than doing a single repetition on one of their pet exercises or eating. This doesn't change much when a fat guy or girl picks up something heavy- we expect them to be able to do so when the object they're lifting is a fraction of their bodyweight, no matter how heavy that object is. Thus, if really doesn't matter that a fat person is all that strong.
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-exactly-is-ideal-to-cut-or-not-to.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/03/you-can-be-strong-as-fuck-or-ripped-to.html
>>
>>40041404
You do realize that deadlifts are literally pointless exercise, right?
Just do calisthenics.
At least that goes with real life world scenarios.
>>
The only people I've ever seen insult anyone at a gym is fuckboys who fail at 225 deadlifts.
>>
>>40042710
>there has never been a real life situation requiring a human to pick up something from the ground
>>
>>40042719
Umm, we have machines for that???
>>
>>40041404
To get stronger you gains-suiciding faggot.
>>
File: 1483894649455.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483894649455.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>40042732
What an incospicuous ruseman! Have a tip m'sir!
>>
>>40041955
Self hatred isn't always bad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.