[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going from swole to small to swole again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8195.jpg (96KB, 960x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8195.jpg
96KB, 960x892px
I had to get shoulder surgery and dropped from 168lbs to 153. Does anyone have any advice or anecdotal stories about going from large to small to large?
>>
>>40034194
Also while we're at it, anyone else still not over an ex?

My ex and I split up 2.5 years ago. Since then I've hooked up with a dozen girls and dated one girl for 9 months, but I'm not one step closer to over my ex. What the hell? Anyone else?
>>
>>40034194
It's gonna go fast

>>40034228
What exactly is about your ex that you miss?
>>
>>40034479
Fast how? Is it okay that I have to start with much lower weights and do a more BB style workout (higher reps, not as much heavy compounds)?

Literally everything. I don't pretend it's greener pastures but I miss how she was so smart, always a year ahead of the game in emotional maturity. I was also a year ahead of her in emotional maturity simultaneously; we both brought each other to higher places.

She's also in my eyes still the best looking girl I know. Hot, beautiful, and cute all in one.

She was my intellectual equal, too. We both fascinated each other with engaging conversation for three straight years.

We were each others' rocks and helped each other through parents getting divorced and all other manner of mental-health destroyers. But that was the trouble too. We were too much of each other and it cracked after a few years long distance.
>>
>>40034589
I went from 80 to 72. I matched my lifts within a month and surpassed them another month after that.

Well, you see it's only a matter of chance until you find another girl like that. Need to keep meeting new people all the time. The more you try, the more chances you get.
>>
>>40034815
Thanks mate. I just think I've forgotten how to open up and become friends with people. She and I were best friends before dating
>>
>>40034194
I have done it a few times. For the past few years I've worked in seasonal reforestation so I bulk all year and gain some size then go live in the bush for the summer and kill all my gains. It comes back pretty quick if you know what you're doing diet wise and you don't injure yourself like a fucking chump.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.