[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In theory this workout will give me a guts body or something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6347.jpg (142KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6347.jpg
142KB, 750x1061px
In theory this workout will give me a guts body or something related to Vikings? What do you thing about this workouts?
>>
File: 10313.jpg (65KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
10313.jpg
65KB, 400x301px
>20 backfists
>>
butt, thighs and tricep will be huge.

push-ups dont improve chest much (I used to go nuts on them).
>>
You will not build any real muscle by doing this shit.
>>
File: spousslap.jpg (25KB, 468x375px) Image search: [Google]
spousslap.jpg
25KB, 468x375px
>>40033274
>20 backfirsts

you don't need an entire routine if you're just trying to do this, a bottle of whisky and a pair of balls will suffice
>>
>>40033274
this workout won't build any muscle anywhere on your body. lol 20 seconds of planking? 20 bodyweight squats? might as well play video games
>>
this is absolute shit.

Look up actual calisthenics routines if you want to do bodyweight.

If you want to be an actual viking, do rowing, swimming, hiking, and martial arts. That's what varg says vikings did to train. They were basically pirate/fishermen
>>
>>40033449
and they looked nothing like they do in TV shows and videogames

LIFT WEIGHTS ASSHOLE
>>
>>40033274
Any routine that is presented with an infographic of this sort, and isn't centered on barbell (or at least dumbbell or machine) exercises is COMPLETELY worthless for everyone, except two classes of people: hamplanets (I'm talking 500 lbs), and ultraskellies who are in a hospital for three months or something.
And even then, you'll see some results, but it won't give you any sort of appreciable physique.

tldr: fuck off and read the fucking sticky
>>
>>40033274
yes op, you will look like a viking after 10 pushups and 20 squats
>>
File: 4u..png (1MB, 1367x876px) Image search: [Google]
4u..png
1MB, 1367x876px
the person that came up with this really struck gold, randomly generated bullshit programs that probably get billions of clicks and views from clueless nerd that cannot see they are shit
>>
>>40033593
I actually got mad looking at that shit. I bet my left testicle the cunt who makes these is a DYEL-mode faggot who would try to stick it in his ass if he ever encountered a barbell.
>>
>>40033593
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LMAO
I'M DYING
>>
>>40033274
Needs more rows
>>
>>40033692
>punches
KEK
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.