[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossfit general- /xf/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Never seen one of these so posting one now.

Started doing classes more than a month ago after 1.5yrs of weightlifting, couple more years of lifting and even more years of rugby. I must tell you, at first I disliked it and ridiculed it, but after a few sessions I really started to like it.

Any tips for gymnastics? It's my weak spot, even tho I learned handstand after 22years of my life bcs I never even bothered trying it before, but my main problem is muscle-ups. I just can't seem to get into them. Is there any legit beginner progression routine for them?
>>
>>40033178

>crossfit

Just do Oly lifting if thats what you want to do, do gymnastics if thats what you want to do, doing everything in the way crossfit organizes it is not efficient and pretty much a waste of time
>>
>tfw crossfit costs at least 5x as much as a normal gym, but has less equipment and is open fewer hours
really makes you think
>>
>>40033178
>purposely being retarded
http://joshsgarage.typepad.com/Crossfit_White_Papers_--_Timeline.html
>purposely following programming designed by Mr. 30s
https://youtu.be/Ne5FGRvP5Is?t=280
I recommend starting at 4:40

Seriously just make like ogar and paralyze yourself quick before I have to listen to you talk about how functional you are
>>
>crossshit

Gtfo of here, and don't you ever @ me again

Sage
>>
So, any of you guys squatting 4plates yet? Till you do, you have no right to bash on any routine/exercising style, retards.

>>40033224
I pay £20 for xf classes and open gym time plus full commercial gym equipment on a side. So yeah, no complains there.
>>
>>40033322
lmao by senior year of highschool I was squatting 4pl8
>>
>>40033322
>any of you guys squatting 4plates
I squatted 475 last time I maxed out, probably more next week. Great point memelord
>>
>>40033178
Crossfit is trash and so are you, fuck off and never post here again
>>
>>40033178
To be good at gymnastics don't trust CrossFit.

To be good at CrossFit don't trust CrossFit.

Anyone that's good at CrossFit doesn't use CrossFit for training.

That should clear some stuff up
>>
>>40033322
Your reasoning is asinine and yet you call others retards?
Knew you were european before you even typed that monopoly money symbol
>>
>>40033322
> unless your gordon ramsey you have no right to tell me that my food tastes like shit

don't need to be a chef to see that the toast is burnt bro
>>
File: Leg Press.gif (483KB, 480x258px) Image search: [Google]
Leg Press.gif
483KB, 480x258px
>crossfail

Neck yourself, OP. Shill on \b\
>>
File: laughing farage.jpg (168KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
laughing farage.jpg
168KB, 2048x1536px
>>40033909
>Britain
>European
>>
>>40033974
beautiful turn of phrase, will be stealing for future use
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.