[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I want to get my gf into lifting. She has a flat ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 2thicc.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2thicc.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
Hey /fit/

I want to get my gf into lifting. She has a flat ass and big tits with the body type like the girl in pic. What routine can I have her do to look like a thicc instagram thot?
>>
>>40032417
It's not that bad, I'd hit that. If you want ass make her squat
>>
>>40032417
she's going to cheat on you, she's with you for a reason, once she goes up a few points she'll find an upgrade. Women aren't like men, she won't appreciate you staying with her
>>
>>40032435
I plan on her doing a lot of squats, I'm just wondering about other lifts to help her lose her tummy and get that hourglass figure.
>>40032456
who hurt you
>>
File: girl.png (739KB, 1192x1132px) Image search: [Google]
girl.png
739KB, 1192x1132px
bump
>>
>>40032579
Emmanuelle, she broke my heart.
>>
>wanting to change the bodytype of that girl

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck are you gay or something?
>>
>>40032417
this chick definitely does not have a flat ass OP

>>40032707
sauce on this?
>>
>>40033363
Cause she's fat?
>>
File: girl2.png (2MB, 1193x1192px) Image search: [Google]
girl2.png
2MB, 1193x1192px
>>40033489
sofia sivan

>>40033363
Basically I want to have her look like this as close as she can. She has the boobs but needs to work on the ass and stomach.
>>
>>40032579
>who hurt you

some chick probably.

he's right though.
>>
>>40033724
>Basically I want to have her look like this as close as she can. She has the boobs but needs to work on the ass and stomach.

Don't change her diet.
Make her do SS.

Her legs and ass will thick up, rest of her will tone up slightly.
>>
>>40033802
you want her to look like a tranny?
>>
File: 3.png (1MB, 1200x1177px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1MB, 1200x1177px
>>40033847
>this looking like a tranny
>not recognizing a cosplay

how's being gay anon?
>>
>>40033778
Kek when you're this disillusioned

At least 40% of the girls I graduated with got married within one year, within 5 years, only one got divorced.

Stop going to bars if you're lookong for pussy you can come home to.
>>
>>40034308

where do you find this mysterious home pussy anon?
>>
File: IMG_0756.jpg (142KB, 738x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0756.jpg
142KB, 738x738px
Ive been trying to get my gf into lifting aswell but 8 months and no luck, she even said she wants to join the gym and quit smoking but hasn't done anything yet.

I'm not forcing her though, I just continue my daily routines while she sits at home watching Simpsons or whatever else smoking every 30 or so mins while she waits for me to come home then "I'm hungry let's go get something" I'm always subway but she either has KFC McDonald's or sushi.

Last night was glorious, at work she had chicken twisties at like 5pm and said she wasn't hungry to order dinner. So I catch her on break eating deep fried cheese (Camembert) I think it's called.

The sex is non existent, she doesn't do blowjobs and I've only had one shit handjob in the last 2 months.

I don't mind because I'm still going to gym and getting solid an thick, getting attention at work from drunk females while the gf is getting pudgy and her shirts starting to hover over the forming gut.

TL;DR- Gf is gains goblin, preparing epic breakup
>>
>>40032417
Holy shit that girl is perfect
>>
>>40034628
BRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>40032417
1. squats
2. stop eating like a pig
3. be prepared for the tits to get saggy and flat
>>
>>40033724
she's wearing a girdle.
>>
>>40034405
Well #1. You need a considerable amount of money, at least in the beginning.
#2. Go to normie places, like the local coffee place.
#3. Look for the one sitting alone; never with friends, though. If she's sitting with friends, you'll lose the battle always.
#4. Talk about normal shit, girls like when you treat them like people, not like an alien, or a pussy dispenser.
#5. Don't fucking blow it.

Only fucked with 4 girls, but I've had them for more than 8 months, came home to slam almost every night and weekend.
Been with this last one for almost 2 years now, never been cucked. She tells me about every guy who tried to wreck the home. She's so into me she'll cum without me touching her.

Most people nowadays don't grow out of their edgy preteen years; meaning they don't know what commitment is, or they're scared to actually commit. I don't know if I have a knack for them or if it's because I'm fairly far south. Always remember, if you can't make them cum, make them laugh, and then make them cum.
>>
>>40034852

would practicing at the club help with my convo skills?

I'm decent at talking to people in general but my persuasion and shit is ass, I'll just come off as a 'dude' or a 'funny guy' which is alright if you wanna make friends but I have zero experience progressing past that

also OP >>40034650
>>
>>40032417
Name???
>>
File: cottage cheese.jpg (105KB, 632x923px) Image search: [Google]
cottage cheese.jpg
105KB, 632x923px
reminder this is what thicc chicks look like irl
>>
>>40035107
Yeah, practice at the club is a good idea, alternatively, if you have a girl best friend (not one who's friendzoned you, just one you've befriended.) you can practice with her. It can build sexual tension so watch out.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.