[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I have heart attack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: heart-attack.jpg (23KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
heart-attack.jpg
23KB, 600x478px
Any ideas what have I done?

Okay so it was 2016-12-21 we had a work party I drank some vodka, well a lot of vodka and had a genius idea to go to a sauna, while I was in sauna I started to feel dizzy so I went out, then I felt worse so went to lie down and for like 20 minutes felt a sharp pain in my chest like my heart will pop out of me and then the pain stopped.
Two days later I had dull pain in my chest, my left arm was numb so I went to ER, they took blood pressure which was okay, my EKG was clean and my blood test was okay too.
So, holidays passed I felt fine, but still my heart was not like before, came back to working out again. Lifting weights and playing basketball.
So, Thursday I went to lift some weights in the morning and play some basketball in the evening, while playing I felt that my heart was working harder than usual and I was out of breath, so since Friday morning I feel like shit, I have a dull pain in chest and my left hand is a little numb. I have appointment with my family doctor next week.
Did I have heart attack?
Age: 25, height 6’4, weight, 207 pounds, never had heart problems, I usually work out 5 day’s a week.
>>
Your electrolytes might have been off from your diet and/or the booze causing temporary arrhythmia. Or you could have a latent heart condition that is beginning to surface. You might want to look into an ultrasond for LV hypertrophy. Check out

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torsades_de_pointes
>>
>>40029846
>>40030094
tfw i have had this exact same problem.

Definitely getting it checked out soon./
>>
>>40029846
Were your cardiac enzymes elevated?
>>
>zyzz is calling you
>you're going to make it
>>
>>40030128
>>40029846

Often by the time you get seen at emerg and/or at a primary care provider your EKG is normal. If they don't see anything abnormal they won't do anything. You might want to consider a device like

https://www.alivecor.com/

and take your own reading when your heart acts up.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.