[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIQUID CLEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: PIlls.jpg (31KB, 468x304px) Image search: [Google]
PIlls.jpg
31KB, 468x304px
I started taking 40 mcg of clenbuterol for weight loss two days ago. Its harsh, seems very strong. Makes me jittery, shaky, strong heartbeat etc... Care to share you experience?
>>
Stop taking it

Clen is bad for your heart
>>
>>40027136
So was she, but I abused her anyway.
>>
>>40027082
stop b4 you die. pretty sure that was killed zyzz
>>
>>40027136
In what way?
>>
File: 1449344268137.jpg (143KB, 1018x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1449344268137.jpg
143KB, 1018x1036px
>>40027163
Damn man
>>
File: xD.png (26KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
xD.png
26KB, 957x751px
>>40027163
pizdec
>>
I'm going to drop to 20mcg for two weeks, then off two weeks. Christ, I thought my heart was going to pop. If I take 20 mcg, I have enough to last me 5 years! ha.
>>
>>40027082
Gave me heart palpitations for 5 months after a full cycle. Don't do it. Better off with yohimbine HCL and fasted cardio. (slightly less terrible, but still bad for people who are sensitive to stimulants)

>>40027170
Anaerobic glycolysis of cardiomyocytes, cell necrosis and death. Heart tissue damage as a result of too many hydrogen ions, essentially. Once you get to a point where you can't buffer the pH with CO2/HCO3-, excessive Na+ is released, upsetting Na+/Ca2+ substitution that swaps calcium out after it binds to the myosin complex.

Your heart can't take excessive load under the stress of high intracellular Ca2+
I think there's a bunch of other shit going on, but I can't be bothered going further into detail, cus I'll have to read the literature
>>
>>40027167
That, and the party drugs, and the heart condition.
He definitely killed himself with the shit he was taking.
>>
It's fucking more than an extreme way of going about weight loss. I used to use it back in the 90's and ended up in hospital. Don't do it!
>>
>>40027305
Thanks for the info. The electralyte imbalance concerns me as well. I took 20mcg this morning and feel fine. If I have trouble falling asleep tonight, I'm done. It was pretty cheap, no big loss. Coffee prior to workout seems to work fine. I'm a bit older so I wanted some help dropping my bodyfat.
>>
>>40027396
What happened? Were you bodybuilding or just using it as a stimulant?
>>
>>40027396
What happened? Were you bodybuilding or just using it as a stimulant?
>>
Albuterol before cardio > Cramping all fucking day
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.