[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

110 pound manlet looking for help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

fit this is my first time posting here but I need your help. I am (as the title says) a 110 pound manlet looking for help gaining muscle. I am tired of being this underweight and the only reason I am not fat is because muh metabolism burns every millimeter of fat off me. But I have no idea where to start and I want to become like some of my favorite vidya characters. Any advice?

>pic related its what I want to look like
>>
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
Why even try?
>>
First thing you need to do is eat more. The more you eat, the bigger you get. Period. Then you need to look at what you eat. Then you need to figure out how to recompose your body. Then you need to realize video games aren't real and that you need to work with the body you have.

>>40025897
>>40025914

Not helpful or constructive
>>
>>40025934

>First thing you need to do is eat more. The more you eat, the bigger you get. Period.

got it

> Then you need to look at what you eat

like what?

>Then you need to figure out how to recompose your body

How do I do that

>Then you need to realize video games aren't real and that you need to work with the body you have.

got it
>>
File: double d.jpg (412KB, 2048x1148px) Image search: [Google]
double d.jpg
412KB, 2048x1148px
enlighten this young man
>>
You weigh little because you eat little.

>>40025957
>like what?
like veggies>pizza

also count your calories for a few days because I don't really believe in your hyper metabolism

>How do I do that
you can either gain muscle or lose fat, so lean bulk for you is the way to go

read the fucking sticky
>>
www . aworkoutroutine . com/ectomorph-hardgainer/
Read this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.