[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Ask questions relevant to cutting.

I'll start.
1. How do I make myself feel full throughout the day?
2. Is there such thing as eating too much veg? As in dangerous to health. I know if you eat over maintenance you gain weight etc.
>>
>>40024273
>How do I make myself feel full throughout the day?

also curious, being hungry for like half your day sucks
>>
1. Lean protein and vegetables. Feeling full is easy when all the calories you consume are from food I.e. no extras from sauce or drink.

2. Its sweet to eat broccoli and carrot almost ad infinitum but obvs potato and sweet potato and the like are quite calorie dense. I usually have staples of capsicum, asparagus and broccoli and i buy whatever is on clearance to get more of dem micros. Of course no health negatives, unless you're not getting your protein and fats as a result of eating only veg.
>>
File: beans.jpg (318KB, 1300x664px) Image search: [Google]
beans.jpg
318KB, 1300x664px
>>40024273
>>
>>40024273
>>40026492
also if you have a nice blender you could make your own v8 type of thing
>>
Poorfag uni student. Best/cheap way to hit micros everyday? I'm worried about my 0g of almost every micro whenever I check My Fitness Pal.
>>
>>40024273
u eat low cal foods like vegetables to feel full.
no
>>
>>40025945
>sweet potato calorie dense
>85cals pr 100g
>nope.jpg
>>
>>40024278
>>40024273
>How do I make myself feel full throughout the day?

hunger does not necessarily mean you need food. you could also be dehydrated. drink lots of water. minimum of 3L per day.

if you want to feel food then any leafy greens will fill you up, especially something like broccoli. that shit has almost no calories and is very filling. you can eat it with mustard.

do those 2 things and you'll never be hungry again.
>>
File: c.png (192KB, 1420x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
192KB, 1420x1000px
>>40026529
this is what i eat pretty much every single day and it's pretty cheap when i buy it in bulk. i only drink mineral water and tap water.

currently bulking at around 3300-3400 calories. oats also have some extra vitamins in them like zinc, iron and a few other essential stuff.

on some days i'll change rice and chicken breast for potatoes and some kind of fish (usually canned mackerel).

the only supplements i take are vitamin d and fish oil.
>>
>>40026723
Jesus those vitamin stats
>>
>>40026723
Much obligued.
>>
>>40026723
What is that youre using to track it?
>>
How much weight am I meant to lose weekly on a cut if i want minimal effect on muscle loss and how will creatine affect weightloss
>>
>>40026774
also pretty curious
>>
>>40024278
Fistfuls of raw spinach

Also pickles
>>
>>40026774
I think 400-500defict is a pretty good place to be at. I sometimes hit 600, but my recovery is still the same.
>>
>>40026765
cronometer.com
>>
>>40026774
TDEE - (weight in lbs * 3.2)

that should be the minimum you should go if you want to retain maximum amount of muscle when cutting. also make sure you are getting enough protein.
>>
Lol @ cutting and losing weight while natty.
>>
>>40026573

>+1 (You)

In comparison to other veg, particularly green fibrous veg, it is relatively more calorie dense.

Sorry, I've been communicating normally IRL lately and didn't switch into autism mode. Hope this helps.
>>
>>40024278
>>40024273
ECA stack
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.