[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym Girlfriends Stalking Their Bfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: GutsBerserk.png (435KB, 355x511px) Image search: [Google]
GutsBerserk.png
435KB, 355x511px
>that feeling when you see a big lunk in the gym that is doing his routine and you see his bitch in the tight clothing following him everywhere he goes and doing whatever he tells her to do

Do you wish a girl would stalk you in the gym, /fit/? Why do the gym fuck's girlfriends all do this?
>>
i do not want to lift with anyone else except maybe one of you guys
>>
>>40023799
I like my bf's company and I know it makes him feel good when I train how he tells me to
>>
File: IMG_1077.png (127KB, 865x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1077.png
127KB, 865x856px
>>40023813
>>
>>40023799
When you become physically appealing, women have to basically bend over backwards to maintain your interest and attention. Women are also complete social chameleons, so to maintain their mate they have to mimic all of his interests. Women accompanying buff men act the way virgin nerds act with their oneitis.
>>
File: IMG_0892.jpg (148KB, 320x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.jpg
148KB, 320x483px
>>40023835
Going to the gym was the best decision I've made all my life.

Slowly, I'm making it. I too will have sluts following me like mindless drones.

Six months ago I was a fucking idiot. I'll be 24 in July. Why did it take me so long to decide to get fit?
>>
>>40023813
>I like my bf's company and I know it makes him feel good when I train how he tells me to

Your bf doesn't want you lifting with him

Source: Married man who's tired of his wife always following him around and nagging at the gym.
>>
>>40023876
hey now, why don't you go project about your chitty life somewhere else?

my bf makes sure I lift with him and doesn't do cardio unless I'm on the bike next to him because he gets bored
>>
>>40023984
>implying
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.