[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. Is neck training a good idea? I want to get a thick juicy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 51exTLz0TxL._SL1000_.jpg (53KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51exTLz0TxL._SL1000_.jpg
53KB, 1000x1000px
So. Is neck training a good idea? I want to get a thick juicy neck but I'm worried about snapping my shit up. Was thinking about getting a neck harness because I'm not ready to do hardcore shit like neck bridges yet. Have any of you actually managed to add some inches to your neck by using one of these?
>>
>>40023117
Dont do that. Get a rock album and headbang for 30 minutes a day. I'm not even joking
>>
>>40023128
This.
>>40023117
And neck bridges really arent all that intense actually. just use your hands at first, then go for just neck as you get stronger.
>>
>>40023128
I was at a concert recently and did a lot of headbanging. My neck was sore as fuck in the morning. Not sure if that was because of the headbanging or just the awkward way I slept on the bus home.
>>
The harness in your pic related only works for low weight, which is practically useless after a week or two of using it.
>>
>>40023117
You just have to take it extra slow training
Ive seen some people use resistance bands which seem pretty safe
Also this >>40023143
Neck bridges but start with hand assistance
>>
>>40023146
For sure the headbanging. It really is a workout
>>
>>40023117
>I want a thick juicy
Cock?

Who the fuck talks like this? seriously...fucking /fit/ is full of faggots now.
>>
>>40023668
>fucking /fit/ is full of faggots now

>Says the guy who immediately thought of cock when he saw the words "thick juicy"

Ok big guy
>>
>>40023117
Neck gains are incredibly easy to make, if you've never trained neck before you should add an inch or two in about 5-6 weeks
Neck bridges are great for agility and strenght but won't do much for size, currently I do neck bridges, isometric holds and resistance band work in all directions.
Neck harness is GOD TIER but I don't have one.
>>
>>40024121
>Neck harness is GOD TIER but I don't have one.

but aren't you limited to only one move with a harness? extensions?
>>
>>40023725
For (You)
>>
>>40023128
>>40023143
>>40023146
enjoy CTE you fucking retards
>>
I have a neck harness it's great and i get soreness everytime.
The only con is that it rubs on my ears when i do a full motion exersise
>>
>>40024138
you can lay down on your side or your back anon
you can literally work every angle and it's easy to do big weights
>>
File: neck2.jpg (25KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
neck2.jpg
25KB, 750x400px
>>
File: nE3sLT4.jpg (66KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nE3sLT4.jpg
66KB, 576x1024px
>>40023128
unironically this
>>
>>40025036
BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPRRPPRRPRP
>>
>>40026634
>I am disappoint
>>
>>40026651
>>
>>40023117
>Have any of you actually managed to add some inches to your neck by using one of these?
I wrassle so yes, we do bridges the entire time and I've got a juicy neck
>>
im thinking about neck training but after shooping my picture it makes me look like a retard. It looks compeletly off. It's ok when you are looking only at the head but looking at entire body it's unaesthetic as fuck.
>>
>>40026063
>and it's easy to do big weights
Terrible idea.
>>
>>40023117
you do some neck training here's a good routine:

Deepthroath 8inchxF
>>
>>40023117
Do neck-ups. It's a pull-up you do with your neck. Grab a chain or rope and tie it around your neck (careful). Wrap it around the tallest point in the gym. Move your head down to lift your body up. Move your head up to loosen the rope/chain and go back down. Do these neck-ups until fail. Normally you can lift yourself maybe a quarter inch off the ground.
>>
File: SternoSide.gif (13KB, 224x320px) Image search: [Google]
SternoSide.gif
13KB, 224x320px
>>40024138

Can go in all 4 directions, i do not really understand but the side ways variations are unnecessary

Make sure you do flexion (opposite of a extension) as the front of the neck is severely underdeveloped in most people
>>
>>40027722
and it's the actual muscles that make your neck look big
extension should be trained for functionnality as for fighters and to counter imbalance from flexion
>>
File: 1483657107977.gif (1MB, 380x206px) Image search: [Google]
1483657107977.gif
1MB, 380x206px
>>40023668
>fucking /fit/ is full of faggots now.
>now

Where the fuck have you been?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.