[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it okay to tell people you play vidya if you lift? If not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.jpg (106KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
106KB, 720x960px
is it okay to tell people you play vidya if you lift?

If not why, and what are some /fit approved hobbies?
>>
No. Hobbies are for the weak. To emphasize your muscular body, you must assure everyone you're only hobby is lifting, preferably some foreign style

>Hey anon, what other hobbies do you do besides lifting?
>I only do German volume training, untermensch
>>
>>40022968
kek
>>
>>40022915
You really want to do something alongside lifting that will make you more interesting
>>
>>40022915
Here's the trick: just mention your nerd hobbies and leave it at that.Once they start asking for details is when you can sperg out and reveal your power level. If not, move to another topic.
>>
>>40022915
Since I started lifting for about I've decided to stop drinking and going out. My hobbies now consist of lifting, playing vg and reading about lifting
>>
>>40022968
kek
>>
>>40022915
You should have hobbies you like
>>
>>40022915
I think it's fine to do whatever you like when not lifting. I do some amateur woodworking in my garage when I'm not studying. Although my opinion may not matter because I'm just a tall fat fuck who has lost 50 pounds.
>>
>>40022968
kek
>>
>>40022915
you are better off not talking to stupid people
>>
>>40022968
kek
>>
Just be confident but somewhat vague about your hobbies. You like World of Warcraft? Say you game on your pc every now and then and only go into detail if they ask. You like anime? You enjoy animation and work your way from normie stuff I guess.
>>
>>40022915
>not being taciticool for test gainz
>>
>>40022915
Obviously sports anon
>>
>>40022915

Yes. I work in a warehouse I have seen guys picking up girls wearing dragon ball z hoodies.

Women dont care if you look good and will fuck them.
>>
File: 1439255257356.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1439255257356.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>40024261
are you saying videogames are for smart people?
>>
>>40022915
It's seen as more acceptable than someone who is unattractive or looks nerdy.
You'd be that attractive swole guy with nerdy hobbies, and you'd be seen as quirky.
If you were a some unattractive beanpole or fat as fatass then you'd be seen as having no life, being creepy, etc.
So yes it's okay to list video games as a hobby, since you'd be seen as quirky and people will think you don't over indulge in them, contrary to fat fucks and unattractive nerdy looking guys.
>>
>>40022915
cock sucking
ass fucking
shemale fapping
Just don't forget to mention that you always say "no homo" first
>>
So long as you're socially adept

I hate getting stuck with people at social gatherings that don't shut the fuck up about whatever stats they have in whatever game, it's easy to tell when someone isn't into that shit

But if anyone were to bring up anime I'm digging the shit out of this Girls Und Panzer right now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.