[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calf training redpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Calves-Edition.jpg (81KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Calves-Edition.jpg
81KB, 620x349px
Calves are not something you build, they should just happen. Let me explain. Some dudes naturally have massive calves. You'd think it's genetic, but it's not. It's because some people instinctively know how to flex the foot when taking a step, as in "doming", raising the arch. That should happen each step when pushing off the foot. That step then turns into a semi-calf raise.

in the end of the video you get a side view. of course it looks a bit strange when overdoing it for demonstration purposes but you get the idea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY-mJjXmeIc

There are two kinds of people. Those do flex the foot in this way, and the other people who kind of ''roll'' on the feet, never flexing them. So although they're walking straight ahead, as far as their feet are concerned they're kind of like walking up a stairway. Because they're not doing the last doming/calf-raise push. They're just stepping down and rolling, never pushing.

Doming when walking speeds up your walking and is coupled with flexing the calf. Growing up with shoes and inactive lifestyles may be the reason some people have bad walking patterns. Honestly. We're wearing shoes. Imagine putting things similar to shoes on your hand and never using them, boxing gloves on your hands from day 1. You'd be a sick boxer but not much else. You could simulate fucking a tiny asian when jerking off with the glove though.

To fix this simply practice doming by pulling a rug or towel together with your toes still lying flat, so the arch pulls the towel in. Then practice doing that motion on every step you take. (just before lifting the foot). Relearn the walking pattern. For example Benni Magnusson. He doesn't train calves, but instead on every step he's calf raising 400 lbs throughout the day. In a year your calfs will have grown. You're welcome.
>>
>>40020294
No thanks, I think massive calves are ugly as shit. I don't do any calf training at all and they're still too big for my liking.
>>
I swim for my workouts and using the kickboard has given me some pretty nice calves but nothing freaky like this bullshit in the picture.

They look like fucking ball sacs
>>
I have naturally large cunts from being a fat cunt as a kid and probably the thing you're talking about, but I don't think I want them any bigger. There was a point before I started doing leg work where my calves were bigger than my quads.
>>
>>40020294
Ex fat people have big calves so here is my plan:
>gain 300 lbs from eating two pints of ice cream a day on top of fast food every meal
>one I hit goal weight maintain at ~500 lbs for a year
>cut back down and have huge calves
>>
>>40020380
>naturally large cunts
Pics?
>>
>>40020443
wew

calves
>>
File: 1457833088790.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1457833088790.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>40020327
>>
>>40020472
Letdown.

Still, pics?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.