[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people here that dont play competitive sport and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hihihihih.jpg (28KB, 486x309px) Image search: [Google]
hihihihih.jpg
28KB, 486x309px
>there are people here that dont play competitive sport and consider themselves fit
>>
>>40019239
I know, right?

I'm on a bicycle road racing team and train all year 'round. Of course I'm going to get mocked mercilessly by the typical denizen of /fit/ because they consider anything even remotely resembing 'cardio' to be taboo, and riding a bike for any reason to be a sign of homosexuality. Never mind that the vast majority of them couldn't run 5 miles at any pace without ending up in the emergency room, while 100 miles steady on a bike is what I call a 'typical Sunday ride', and they talk about 'HIIT' like it's some sort of mythological god-exercise, meanwhile I'm out doing 4 or 5 sets of 10 full-on sprints every week and lactate tolerance reps, to improve my overall performance on race day..
>>
>>40019239
I played D1 college soccer. I graduated 3 years ago and I'm fitter now than I was then.
>>
>>40019334
I started reading your post but gave up because it was a massive boring ass walk of text.

Boxer here. I train 5 nights a week and I lol at guys who think they train hard cos they lift weights for an hour.

Finished a 12 hour nightshift this morning and did some hill sprints straight after. You fuckers don't know the meaning of pushing yourself.

Last rep lasts a few seconds; try an entire class where you're breaking past your cardio limit.
>>
>>40019239
Competitive overwatch count?
>>
>>40019357
>because it was a massive boring ass walk of text.
t. worthless millennial piece of shit who should kill himself
>boxer
yeah sure you are faggot
>>
I played competitive pool. I retired, though, but I'm still pretty fit.
>>
>>40019357
The only sport I played that pushed me beyond my limit was wrestling.
>>
>>40019385
if you are able to make a living playing vidya i would most certainly consider you if not physically fit automatically very mentally fit nonetheless
>>
>>40019399
com on anon dont tell people to kill themselves
>>
>>40019408
wrestling is the fucking shit, i have never done it but the people that are associated with it are fucking HARDCORE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.