[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me 1 (ONE) picture of proof that person with klinefelter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Give me 1 (ONE) picture of proof that person with klinefelter syndrome can be fit, 1 fucking year of lifting wen't to shit and i still look the same. I should just commit suicide no point of anything and kill someone with me of course.

>inb4 MUH DIET

EVEN SOME FUK THAT EAT OREO MILKSHAKE EVERYDAY WOULD LOOK FIT AFTER 1 YEAR.
>>
>>40017496
they can't, nobody has ever claimed this.
>>
>unless you're a bald manlet, you have klinefelters!
nice try but you'll never learn.
>>
>>40017496
Im no doctor but don't small testes/infertility imply low testosterone? if yes than I'd say thats your problem right there
>>
Jason Bloho
>>
If you actually have klinfelters, or marfan syndrome, or a serious thyroid issue, then my heart goes out to you.

But chances are you're just a self-diagnosing loser with shitty but workable 5th-25th percentile lifting genetics who isn't eating/exercising properly.
>>
>>40018560
Maybe we should start adding a disclaimer.

example:
>We're all gonna make it bros*
>*except the .1% of you have that have untreatable chromosomal or endocrine disorders
>>
>>40017496
No.1: Do you actually have Klinefelters?
>>
>>40018560
I have thyroid problems and it's not a problem. Take your synthroid
>>
go to your doc and get some test my man, its the only way you'll make it. or cruise on your own shit i guess.
>>
>>40018702
They don't make it on test either, their androgen receptors and skeletons are fucked.
>>
>>40018708
ah really? didnt realise it went that deep. fuck man feel for the poor fucks, must be something to do.
>>
what i've learned is that everyone has gyno and klinefelter on this board
>>
>>40018736
That's why they're on this board, anon-kun.
>>
>blahinoinredundies.jpg
>>
>>40017496
Try using steroids dumbass.
>>
>>40019001
>>40017496
>>40018533
you dont need steroids.
even if you have small balls they still create testosterone.
if you look like that. (i did look exactly like taht 2 years ago) just take estrogen suppressors.
you natural testosterone levels are more than enough for your body, do exercise every day, and get in a diet to lower your body fat.
in less than 6 months you are gonna be looking like chad.
>>
Who's the British dude with Kleinfelder's who always talks about how great the labor party is?
>>
>>40019437
Alexander Jahans?
>>
>don't have klinefelters
>klinefelters body shape anyway

Puberty fucked up my shit

I want my childhood body back why does life have to be so cruel to me?
>>
>>40021068
You're probably just fat.
>>
>>40021196
Nah its easy to tell I have big hips

Trust me I obsess over this every day hoping I'm just seeing things

Even starved myself so I could see the bone structure better, it's not fat I have bitch hips
>>
In the same boat OP - literally everything on the left side of that pic except pubes applies to me. For me it's been a year and a half, although tbf I didn't know what I was doing for my first year of lifting. I'm determined to continue if only to improve my lifts - I've accepted that I'll never be aesthetic.
>>
>>40017496
>do nothing but eat twinkies and watch tv for entire life
>mild lifting for 1 year
>expects for body type to change completely
>>
>>40018702
I'd honestly be horrified at the prospect of infertility.
You're a genetic dead end and your lineage will end with you.
>>
>>40017496
Medfag here. You're probably right. Just off yourself and be done with it.
>>
>>40017496
Dude go trap.
>>
>>40017496
Why not be the best u can be tho?

Lifting and doing cardio will only help you, not harm you.
>>
>>40017496
use roids
>>
>>40022901
I second this, you should roid
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.