[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where am I hiding all this weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0012.jpg (44KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
44KB, 300x250px
Sup /fit/bros, will post pics later when I can find a full length mirror. I need advice. But first, based on these measurements, try and guess my weight. I am 6' 2", wear size 38 pants and can wear an xl shirt, but I'm really more comfortable in a 2x. I used to lift but now work 56+ hours a week driving a forklift, so my physique is not what it once was. I will say my actual weight shocks everyone I know. Pls halp
>>
>>40016033
>6'2" size 38 pants and xl shirt
95kg
>>
>>40016089
I'm flattered anon. I'm much heavier
>>
135kg
>>
>>40016033
I'm guessing 290 pounds.

You are a tall motherfucker and the fact you need to wear size 38 and XXL shirts makes me believe you are in the high 200's.

I don't need a picture of you - I'm sure you have a massive gut and moobs. You probably also have fat on your arms and legs, but your face is probably still ok besides a minor doublechin. Stop eating so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>40017722
Ouch. lol I'm 273 lbs
>>
>>40018217
Nice, I was only over by 13 pounds.

You have the beard to hide your fat face
You are probably sucking in your gut in this picture
You are hiding your moobs under your shirt with your hands
Your black pants are hiding your chubby thighs

You can easily get back on track by creating a diet that cuts out 1,000 calories daily as you are likely eating 3,500 calories a day.

You look somewhat young and the longer you wait to fix yourself, the older you get, the harder it will be. If you do not start fixing yourself, you will be over 300 pounds in two years.
>>
>>40018217
>these are the people calling you dyel on /fit/
>>
>>40018262
Not exactly the advice I was looking for. I have the motivation, I just haven't had the time or the money for a gym membership. But I'm going to have both at the beginning of next month. I was wondering whether or not I should start back taking protein when I lift. I want to build muscle, and honestly I care more about strength than definition, but I'd like to get back down to 225.
>>
>>40016033
Holy shit Vegeta is such a manlet
>>
>>40019059
> No time
> No money

Bullshit excuses. If you seriously want to lose 50 pounds you need to make this a priority. Gym memberships are as little as $15 a month. You can make time but don't want to because it's too difficult.

You have no motivation
>>
>>40016033
280-290 and you're hiding it in your 38" waist, you porky fuck. You're one of those guys that's just big all over, but you have a big fuckin' gut and a big fuckin' ass and probably big ol tiddies too
>>
>>40019123
>Goku
>ALWAYS calm and cool af

>Vegeta
>ALWAYS triggered and angry af
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>40016033
>>40018217
youre hiding that weight underneath your skin in your huge fat deposits

I am 2 inches smaller than you, a lot thinner and still 200 lbs
>>
>>40018217
You are literally the scum stuck to the bottom of the gene pool.
>>
>>40019059
WELP OP, THIS THREAD REALLY DIDN'T GO AS PLANNED NOW DID IT?

Prove us all wrong 8 months from now by coming back here when you are 230 pounds. Or be a worthless sack of shit and balloon up to 300 because you don't have the time to workout.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.