[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /shittyjoints/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 283x178px
All of my shit cracks and pops constantly. I feel like my left shoulder kinda pops out of the socket a little at times. Shitty gimp wrists that crack and pop, ankles crack if I rotate them, elbow sorta locks and can't fully extend until it cracks. Why have I been cursed bros?
>>
File: 1483403248370.png (83KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
1483403248370.png
83KB, 790x773px
>pressup
>one
>click
>two
>click

JUST

What does it actually mean for me?
>>
>>40014688
sounds like me but worse
>>
>>40014701
I went to do a push-up the other day and it sounded like a mini explosion in my elbow.
What the fuck is happening to my body.
>>
>>40014701
Eat bone broth with lots of connective tissues I suppose.
>>
>>40014701
>>40014736
Try doing a pushup with the fingers pointing outward, or away from the body. Less stress on the elbow will hopefully cause less cracking.
>>
>>40014701
Bring your elbows out and try to keep the bar path in line with your elbows and shoulders. Play with that until you find a place that doesn't. People have different shoulder types and everyone should take an individual approach to Der Press.
>>
>>40014688
I do. For some lifts, it really helped to do 2 warm-up sets with reeeeeally low weights. On some other lifts, I'm just fucked beyond. I can't even deadlift the day before I do Boxing because the pull and push after really hurts my wrists...
>>
>>40014821
My shit only pops on the first rep and then is fine, it's everyday life where it seems to be bad. Nothing pops while lifting tho, thank God.
>>
>>40014688
Started supplementing glucosamine and fish oil for this reason. Not sure if it will actually help much but fish oil has other benefits anyway.
>>
>>40014688
I've been like that for a long time now, and it always scared me. Never really hurt, but always bothered me.
>>
>>40015373
This.

Glucosamine is one of the few supplements with no real debate surrounding its efficacy in regard to improving joint & ligament health. It's also inexpensive, should be able to get a good amount at the pharmacy.

Watch out if you're allergic to shellfish though, as most glucosamine is extracted from crushed shells.
>>
>>40014688
My shoulders do and since i slipped a disc in my back early last year my lower back constantly cracks and feels like somethings out of place. Got some ostarine on the way so cant wait to see if that has any effect on my joints
>>
I highly recommend antiinflammatory foods and supplementing with curcumin.
>>
File: 016.jpg (78KB, 889x1300px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
78KB, 889x1300px
>>40014688
Knees and hands mostly, shit sux.

>curl fingers halfway into a fist
>clickclickclick
>>
I crack and pop like a motherfucker as well. I take MSM for joint health, doesnt really help with the sounds but ensures joint health and minimizes damage to joints due to wearing. Look MSM up from google. It mostly lessens the pain from joint issues, also hair and nails are stronger somehow from it but I dont mind.

Guess I gotta try glucosamine out soon
>>
My shoulders and knee's click.

Physio's have told me it's fine unless the clicks come with pain.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.