[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw my mom asks me "Do vegetables have calories"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1484171919353.png (207KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484171919353.png
207KB, 400x400px
>mfw my mom asks me "Do vegetables have calories"
>>
>>40009760

well, do they?
>>
>>40009760

Help your mother out you ungrateful shitposter
>>
>>40009760
The vegetables she were asking about were carrots which do have calories. I love her, but a simple Google search would give her the information she wants.
>>
>>40009760
I told her, and explained that most things except water have calories. She's trying to eat healthier and knows I'm trying to lose weight/exercise. She asked if there were any places online she should go for health advice and for a split second I thought /fit/ before common sense told me to keep my mouth shut
>>
>>40009785
Well it would be much easier to just ask you than to pull up a fucking laptop during dinner though
>>
>>40009893
Fair point. I am a dick to her when I shouldn't be sometimes, not sure why. I'm gonna recommend her some fitness websites and yt channels to follow
>>
File: IMG_2804.png (849KB, 1219x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2804.png
849KB, 1219x717px
>>40009828
>going to /fit/ for health advice
>>
What was the point of starting this thread you autist
>>
Anyone else noticed how outside of r9k people rarely mention their parents/siblings on 4chan?
>>
>>40009760
>being a cunt to your mom
never gonna make it
you fucking lobcock
>>
>>40009980
you are an ungrateful faggot ass, just answer to your fucking mother
>>
>>40009760
You mean the person who taught you how to talk, how to use a fork, how to not shit yourself, how to put on clothes, etc.?

Yeah that was such a stupid thing for her to ask you. Also kill yourself.
>>
>>40009760
You're a piece of shit for posting this.
>>
>>40010071

There are family threads on /k/ all the time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.