[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whey taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: (puke).png (832KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
(puke).png
832KB, 1000x1000px
How the fuck do you drink this shit

just saw it in promotion and decides to try it.. fucking biggest mistake in my life

got home, opened it and it smelled quite nice, like nesquik. Decide to mix it with water and take it to the gym to drink afterwards.

Fuck that shit. Almost puked. That shit doesn't taste like chocoloate wtf and it has a shitty cum-like texture. fuckingdisgusting.png

Now I got almost 2 kg of that shit left. What do you guys do to the hide the terrible taste of this meme.

Should have just stayed with my activated almonds.
>>
File: OP.gif (996KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
996KB, 150x148px
>>40008889
>it has a shitty cum-like texture.
How would you know?
>>
>>40008889
>mixing any whey with water

That's where you're fucking up.
>>
>>40008982
This desu honest famalam, my optimum nutrition is goat
>>
>>40008889
>That shit doesn't taste like chocoloate wtf and it has a shitty cum-like texture.

You accidentally bought protein gel and not protein powder
>>
>>40008982
what are you trying to insinuate
>>
you mix it with milk you fucking inbred
>>
File: 1465904126148.jpg (298KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1465904126148.jpg
298KB, 1080x1255px
>mix whey with water
>tastes like shit
>mix it with milk
>feel like vomiting the rest of the day

Lactose intolerance is a poison to this world
>>
>>40009148
use whey isolate
>>
>>40009148
Whey Isolate + Lactose Free milk

Or take lactate enzymes before drinking
>>
>>40008889
Think of a chocolate milkshake

You ever drink one when it has melted and is warm?
Shit is disgusting.
The texture unbearable, and the flavor unenjoyable....

But that shit tasted delicious as fuck before it melted.

Anyways toss your protein drink in the freezer for 15 mins or so then shake the absolute shit out of it.

Instant chocolate milkshake of deliciousness and gains

Water only is what I use
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.