[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1584.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1584.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>How many calories a day do you eat while bulking
>how clean do you eat while bulking
>do you do cardio on a bulk? How much?
>how often do you cut?
>>
>>40008560
I eat 3500-4000 calories a day

I eat as clean as I can, everything form homecooked meals with lots of chicken and vegetables.

I cardio the same on a bulk as on a cut, cardio is important, I don't want to gas when doing sports or have a heart attack in the sauna

I rarely cut, I perma bulk, only weigh 180 right now but going for that bear mode

all natty of course.
>>
>>40008560
>How many calories a day do you eat while bulking
About 3600.

>how clean do you eat while bulking
Completely clean.

>do you do cardio on a bulk? How much?
I usually can't be bothered, so I get it in by walking or biking everywhere.

>how often do you cut?
Haven't cut yet.
>>
3500cal
50%clean 50% dirty
just fuck my shitup
>>
about 4250 (6'3" training with high volume, this gets me to 1lb/week)
not that clean
no
3 months of bulking, 1 month maintaining, 1-2 months cutting -> rinse and repeat
>>
File: 201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png
24KB, 300x255px
>>40008577
>I eat 3500-4000 calories a day
how
>>
How the fuck do you cunts eat so much
>>
>>40009323
seriously dude that isnt even that much. You just need to learn calorie dense foods. Peanuts are high in protein and some fats but also pack 150 calories in an ounce.... 3 ounces of peanuts is about the same as a light lunch. But take an apple is all natural sugar/ carbs and about 100 calories and weights 3-4 ounces. when you learn these types of foods then it becomes easier to get higher calories...
>>
>>40009310
What's your current weight and workout schedule? 4250 seems crazy.
>>
>>40008560
>>How many calories a day do you eat while bulking

I eat what I feel like but normally around 3500- maintain at 2850ish

>>how clean do you eat while bulking
I try not to have ice cream more than once a week

>>do you do cardio on a bulk? How much?
I always do some sort of cardio, 20 minutes of running or 20 minutes of stationary bike.. in summer I stop going to the gym more than twice a week and just become a cyclist and hit 100-200 miles a week... then I have to up my calories to around 4-5000 and eat whatever I want just to not lose weight and muscle too badly

>>how often do you cut?
I really dont have a true to form cut and bulk cycle... if I see myself getting around 15-20% bf I stop eating like made and kick up the cardio
>>
>>40009323
lots of rice, chicken and steamed vegetables
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.