[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roider TRIGGERED me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: triggered.jpg (25KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
25KB, 380x285px
Was at the gym last night, and there was some huge guy on bench press...I hate to admit it, but I was absolutely triggered. Here's how it went;
>1. Meh he's not that much bigger than me
>2. Holy shit that guy's a monster, WTF fucking roider, does he think he looks good? everyone knows he's on juice. I bet his life sucks, full of side effects, probably wearing a hat because he's pre-maturly balding from roids.
>3. I'll be more atheistic than him when I finish this cut, maybe I should do a cycle? I'll just keep my macros right and train hard, ya, then I'll look good.
>4. Fuck this sucks, no matter how hard I try I'll never look like that or be that strong, maybe I should just do a cycle.
>5. Eh, fuck it, I suppose this is just the plight of the natty bro, hours in the gym, just to look kinda in shape, being proud of how much I lift relative to body weight. Good for that guy, roid life just isn't the life for me.

Never before have I had this kind of reaction.

WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO?
>>
>>40007781
>I'll be more atheistic than him when I finish this cut
what does caloric intake have to do with god
>>
>>40007878
Nothing man, I was just bargaining with myself. The 3rd stage of grief.
>>
>>40007781
>WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Don't let some roider lead you astray! Think long-term.
>>
fuck off
>>
Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners. You're a fucking loser.
>>
>be a person
>have normal thoughts
>post them on the Internet for some reason
>>
>just to look kinda in shape
>he thinks taking rouds will make him look "in shape"
Protip: stay natty. Looking like a mutant isn't healthy and everyone outside of roiders know it.
>>
File: 1413695191887.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1413695191887.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>40007781
>>3. I'll be more atheistic than him when I finish this cut
>>
>>40007781
you sound like the usual insecure manlet bitch with a tiny penis.

fuck off, retard.
>>
>>40008009
Manlet btfo yet again. They never learn.
>>
>>40007781
OP you sound sexually repressed/deprived.
Doesn't matter the gender, have some fucking sex, take your mind off shit for a night of a casual fuck, and remember how it feels to be touched.
You're getting hung up on things that don't even affect you.
Let the man be huge without it disrupting your peace, he's doing it for himself and you're getting fit for yourself, too.
What he doesn't shouldn't affect you like that, so go out and get some ass from whatever gender you want, and stop getting triggered by someone just living their life.
>>
>>40008044
OP here, I'm very sexually active. when I'm with my GF we avg 3 times a day, usually 3-4 days a week. she's 9/10 if big ass, skinny waist and fake tits is your thing.
>>
>>40008124
Tits are my thing actually, but if you're getting regular action what exactly piqued your insecurities about this dude?
That he's so much bigger?
That he could potentially threaten your relationship with your girl if he set his eyes on her?
Being legitimately sincere in this, not shitposting.
Geniunely curious to see if I can help you find the root of the problem OP.
>>
>>40008423
Dicks are my thing* autocorrect is anti-faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.