[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to pickup gym babes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>notice high test hmphh black qte doing squats couple of timed i go gym.
>compliment her form and banter a bit.
>everytime i see her we greet each other/banter a bit and shes super smiley to me.

How to proceed? She is one of hottest girls in gym. I believe itll be no time till another gym dude trys picking her up.
>>
>>40005264
*prrrrahhhb*
>>
just talk to her you faggot
>>
>>40005647
>>40005900
Both suitable replies.

When you are both done, go get a coffee together. Going for coffee is pretty neutral. You aren't going on a date, but you are probably going to exchange numbers. Talk about music. Ask if she has spotify. Ask her for work out song recommendations. She will need your mobile number to send you the songs.

Seriously, don't think about it. If you are already talking at the gym, offer to talk outside the gym.
>>
>>40005264

you already did the hard part. ask her if she wants to hang out, outside the gym. get coffee or post-workout meal. get her number then, and leave it at that. wait a few days, then ask her out on a date. if no, go back to friendly banter at the gym so that other women see you bantering and won't feel as weird when you start to banter with them.

IMPORTANT: if it comes to this, and you don't get the date, and continue to banter at the gym, do not approach or both with women who are not at the gym to talk. You can tell who is and isn't at the gym to talk. They avoid eye contact with everyone, make an annoyed face when guys look at them, barely talk to their own friends and family. These girls are there to work out. Go for the girls who are already social at the gym.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>40005264
If you really want to impress a woman, invite to attend a charity or volunteer project event with you. It says hey, I have extra time and energy so I put it to use for others, also I'm forward and confident.

Imagine man, how the fuck is a woman suppose to turn that down, it's sweet, and plus she'll look like an asshole for declining. So it's really a win/win.

You'll get volunteer experience and,playing your cards right, a permanent fwb. It works out because as long as you don't come off as a pussy, and instead a determined gymbro with some directed passion, then no negative perceptions can make it through the cracks.

Even if she declines, there's a trove of pussy at the events, often times repressed virgin puss. It's all free game m8
>>
>>40005264
Club on the back of head and dragg them to your mancave
>>
>>40006553
autism speaks, we must listen
>>
>>40006587
Implying the YMCA isn't filled with stoners and thicc latinas in SoCal
>>
>>40006582
kek
>>
>>40006609
Can vouch. Full of thick white and latinas. Mandatory for me to walk around with an erection
>>
>>40005264
https://youtu.be/TBvHbnhl3M8
This
>>
>>40005264
>how to pickup gym babes
grab em by the pussy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.