/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i look better at 20% bf than at around 10?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 7tEEyLp.jpg (52KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
7tEEyLp.jpg
52KB, 604x604px
why do i look better at 20% bf than at around 10?
>>
>>40004299
You don't.
>>
>>40004299
you don't (unless you have a vagina)
>>
Das sind 100% deutsche.
>>
>>40004299

>>40000000
>>
File: tdMgsHV.png (541KB, 595x596px) Image search: [Google]
tdMgsHV.png
541KB, 595x596px
>>40004453
check em
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
You look more bigger, and on the sub conscious level, in general, bigger=stronger.

You ever look at the columns of the Parthenon? The interesting thing about them is that if you where standing right before them and looking up, then they would appear straight, but they're not. In fact, when they were built the Greeks made them wider in the middle as they go up and tapered them back down on the ends. It gives the illusion that they made perfect columns.

Which with your body is the same. You have measurable amounts of real strength and undeniable ascetically pleasing parts of you, a huge bicep, a six pack, mountains for shoulders. But you can also have things that make you LOOK bigger and tougher like a higher bf%, so that you take up more space and appear more solid. Which is something that other people don't know about, so you can make it easier to attract the sex of your choice.

Being good looking and strong is half hard work, and half making people know: you know you look good.
>>
>>40005136
That myth has been debunked, they look straight because they are straight unlike you faggot.
>>
>>40004299
Because you look tougher. At 10% you probably look like a twink. Bodybuilders look tough at 10% because they have giant muscles.

The homos around here want you to be a thin fuccboi.
>>
>>40004299
SIZE > Everything
>>
File: 1458559051454.gif (903KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458559051454.gif
903KB, 300x200px
>>40005155
Real fun at parties aren't you.

Just let shit be inspiring, who gives a shit otherwise.
>>
>>40005436
SS permbulker detected, you always look better with lower bf
>>
>>40005470
Depends.

15-18% is ideal IMO. Look big and strong and not like a weak cuck, still thin enough to minimize any fat rolls that may appear.
>>
>>40004299
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.