[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stealth /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1480732304626.jpg (14KB, 274x189px) Image search: [Google]
1480732304626.jpg
14KB, 274x189px
Anyone tried maintaining fitness while pretending not to? When people know I work out they treat me like a joke because I'm ugly. When I pretend I never work out I get treated better than normie because my body is better than that (tight, not a lardball). Is it okay to lie to people? I love the functional part of fitness, but have never looked good and I never will. I want to hide my power level.
>>
>>40003016
how about you stop giving a fuck about what people think?

Pathetic.
>>
Dont have any friends or people around me, so i dont have to pretend.
>>
>>40003016
you should never tell anyone you work out. having a good body is impressive, but talking about working out is not. it's not really a great conversation topic anyway unless the other person is really into lifting as well.
>>
>>40003033
We live in society and are dependent on interaction with others. Their opinions matter unfortunately.
>>
>>40003016
Yes, it's actually a great idea because normies are idiots. On another note I always say I've had sex with 10 people (enough to know what you're doing, not too many that you clearly have issues), and I've been on 5 tinder dates.

Thank me later
>>
>>40003051
Maybe in certain aspects like finding a job. Everything else, opinions can suck my dick. Just be nice, kind, and upbeat and no one can give you shit. And if they do, fuck them.
>>
>>40003066
A job, partner, business connections. Very important aspects of life, and continuously dependent on other people's opinions and actions.
>>
>>40003058
>tfw you have actually had sex with 10 girls but because of faggots like this it sounds like you're lying whenever ur bros ask

Thanks
>>
>>40003047
I tell people what I do for cardio and tell them it's all I do.
First, they don't accuse you of being genetically favored because they can't keep it up themselves (and if they say they're getting fit, you get them to come with you and witness them either making it or giving up).
Second swimming is less of a boring conversation subject than weightlifting for normies.

I don't tell them anything more however. FI they do they're:
a) gonna think I'm autistic or think I'm less intelligent
b) gonna hit the gym too and become office rivals
>>
>>40003111
say 11 then you fucking noob. It's simple.

I'm on 30ish but any girl whos like under 10 doesn't like hearing that. I tell my bros the truth its more for grills.
>>
>>40003111
Is 10 much?

t. 21, had 10 until now
>>
Just say you do zumba twice a week that's what I do lol
>>
>>40003016
After reading that story about the chick who told her bitchfriends she couldn't gain weight and kept making them eat more and more I stopped telling people that I count callories and work my ass off. Instead I pretend to stuff my face around other people, tell them stories about pigging out after work, and, after questions arise, tell them it's genetic. It's fun.
>>
>>40003362
source on that story?
>>
File: 1459431572771.png (852KB, 1255x4381px) Image search: [Google]
1459431572771.png
852KB, 1255x4381px
>>40003620
Not that anon but had it on my phone. I think it's this one
>>
>>40004111
Trips saves the day as always
Couldn't find it on my own, thanks.
>>
See the thing is if you act like it's just natural (your muscles and body) it makes you seem above them, not exactly godlike but of greater value. If you reveal your hard work it humanises you and you don't seem as mysterious nor do you inspire as much awe

"If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all." - Michelangelo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.