[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Effect of antibiotics on gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1484072462793.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1484072462793.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
I haven't worked out for a month because of lung problems and my doctor has finally decided to give me antibiotics. Will they anyhow affect my already melted gains?
>>
Yes your triceps will melt and your dick falls off
>>
>>40002862
Do you honestly expect anyone on this Latvian potato farming forum to give you a knowledgeable answer on the effects of antibiotics on muscular atrophy?

Sometimes you faggots need to read the sticky and other times you just need to go to fucking google. GTFO
>>
>>40002892
pretty cut and dry, OP. I'd say you should probably become an hero now to save yourself the embarrassment of having to take your rotting dick to the emergency room so they can laugh you into a coma.
>>
>>40002862
medfag here. depends which ones.

what did you get, what dose and for how long?
>>
>>40002913
Klavocin bid 1g.
It has 125mg of clavulanic acid as potassium salt.
And amoxicillin trihydrate 875mg.
Twice a day for a week
>>
I'm with you brother.
> Haven't been able to workout properly since Dec 23-24.
> Had rough sex with gf
> Pee came out pee, not necessarily dark
> Tenderness around right side/back
> Skipped the gym a week
> Went to the gym again Jan 2-6
> Everything seemed fine
> Little tinges of pain around leg and crotch, side/back little tender getting better
> Drink 2-3 pints of beer Jan 7th
> Next day pee came out pink again
> More tender this time around side/back, felt bloated
> Drank decaf and green tea like a religion, slowly getting better now
> Pretty sure I'm drying...
>>
>>40002971
SHIT
Pee came out pink, on Sun Dec 25

This week pee came out pink after 2-3 pints of IPA beer...
>>
>>40002970
should be alright.

you on any supplements/other meds?

the clav may fuck with your liver a bit, and mess with clearances of certain drugs/hormones

>>40002971
See a doctor asap.
sounds like you may have a mild case of pyelonephritis or something. that shit may leave you with fucked up kidneys.

this sounds serious. if you dont get help you could end up with permenant kidney damage and nephrotic syndrome
>>
>>40003001
I'm not taking any supps, but from meds I'm taking once a day Melarth 10mg (10mg of montelukast and 122 mg of lactose) and Alvesco
>>40002971
Damn bro, I hope you get well
>>
>>40003001
Thank you for the advice.
I was putting it off since I felt like I was getting better. And honestly I felt like I hurt my back or kidneys during the rough sex. I showered and peed shortly after so I didn't consider UTI. I was considering:
> Kidney infection
> Kidney stones
But I only had blood in urine and tenderness. No pain, vomiting, fever, lack of hunger, or trouble urinating, etc.

Weird that beer triggered the 2nd round of pink urine
>>
>>40003096
Thank you, if I die let it be known I died banging my gf so hard I really did hurt something. Let songs of my heroic deed be song in beer halls across countries.
>>
>>40003096
you'll be fine.

>>40003101
could be a lot of things. although you wouldnt have lasted so long if it was full blown pyelonephritis. however its possible you have a small stone with a minor infection around it.

you need to be properly assessed, because a lot of things can go wrong, even if its just a stone
>>
>>40002862

You lose all your gut bacteria gains.
>>
File: 1484006971456.png (431KB, 1080x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484006971456.png
431KB, 1080x750px
>>40002913
Dr. Gainz, Will doxycycline mess with gains? 50 mg per day.
>>
>>40003166
acne i assume?
its generally pretty safe. should be alright.
>>
>>40003130
Or I'm so fit, I no longer feel pain. I have ascended to greatness and my body is a self repairing machine..... yeah no probably none of that.

Thank you again for the advice I'll skip the gym today and go to the doctors after work.
>>
>>40003193
np. stay safe.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.