[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex after leg day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (24KB, 384x384px)
images.jpg
24KB, 384x384px
went hard on legs, DOMs like a motherfuker and this chick hit me up to smash tonight.

I struggle to walk around the house comfortable, how can smash without revealing my power levels?
> sorry my legs are sore after legday
> "you go to the gym? why don't you look like you lift"

should I just take ibpeofen + codeine?
>>
>>40001083

Ibuprofen will delay your recovery
>>
>>40001083
Since you Squat you only take it up the ass, where is the problem?
>>
She's on top, does all the work.

Have you never fucked before?
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>40001147
Being on the bottom tires the fuck out of your legs too.
>>
>>40001147
> not holding her down chocking her a little while going deeeeep in them sugar walls
>>
>>40001136
No it doesnt

Codiene will make you last longer if you have an issue with cumming too quickly as well

Honestly after you start fucking her you'll forget about your DOMS anyway
>>
>>40001083
You can temporarily relieve doms by doing 10-20 squats in your living room. It's going to hurt like a bitch at first, but eventually your legs will warm up and your muscles won't feel so tight and sore. Stretch/yoga after that and you'll feel fine for the rest of the night. Your legs will still be tired and slightly sore, but they won't be nearly as bad as if you were just letting them sit there and tighten up.
If you need a warmup, literally warm your legs up in a hot bath tub before doing the squats.

I do this before going out so I don't have to walk around like I have no joints all night.
>>
File: 3.png (216KB, 550x496px)
3.png
216KB, 550x496px
>>40001141
>>
>>40001083
Warm up to remove doms, she can be on top.
Also its winter so before a big session warm up the muscles so you dont get in the same situtation again, or worse get injured
>>
Am i the only one who enjoys tight sore muscle?
>>
>>40001406
but who was southern hemisphere
>>
File: 1484230661176.jpg (32KB, 377x473px)
1484230661176.jpg
32KB, 377x473px
>>40001351
Not OP but does anyone know if this actually works or is just a troll?
>>
>>40001489

Light exercise and movement in general does tend to relieve DOMs, at least partially.

No idea why.
>>
>>40001343
>Honestly after you start fucking her you'll forget about your DOMS anyway
Yeah, OP, listen to this guy
>>
>>40001496
>No idea why.
Exercise releases endorphins.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.