[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This isn't true, r-right? What DO girls like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

File: 1484268626700.jpg (211KB, 791x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484268626700.jpg
211KB, 791x960px
This isn't true, r-right? What DO girls like
>>
>>39999285
who cares?
>>
>>39999285
this is 100% correct

if you get bigger than the top row you're just trying to impress yourself and/or other men
>>
>>39999311
>trying to impress yourself and/or other men

>implying this isn't better than impressing grills
>>
>>39999285
Has /fit/ ever claimed that woman love guys with huge muscles? Anytime I see someone post a thread saying it's not what women want there are always hundreds of replies telling OP that they know but don't care because it's the physique that they want, and making yourself look a certain way just for the possibility of getting a girl is sad.
>>
>>39999311
>there's something wrong with men being impressed by your physique

I bet you don't like bananas because you think eating them is gay.
>>
>>39999340
>>39999331
i didn't say there was anything wrong with it you easily offended homos, I just answering OP's question
>>
The nicest body type in my opinion is the Klokov. Thick n joocy, but has to br a reasonable amount of BF-- too much BF is unattractive.
>>
>>39999285
Either one will do way better than the overwhelming majority of dudes. Just look at what the actual average guy looks like next time you're out some place.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>39999285
>lifting for women
Until you start lifting for men you'll never make it
>>
Who gives a fuck

Women don't know jack shit about what makes a man look good
>>
>lifting for girls

First and final mistake, newfag.
>>
>>39999373
This

Also if you're better than most normies you'll be fine anyway. Girls fluctuate between what body type is the flavor of the month faster than you'd be able to keep up anyway
>>
>allowing a woman to dictate what looks good
>allowing a woman to dictate anything
>>
>>39999285
once you've reached the point of the bottom pics you aren't doing it for girls anymore
>>
File: 500x1000px-LL-cfea1923_mil.gif (3MB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
500x1000px-LL-cfea1923_mil.gif
3MB, 280x400px
I'm a 27 year old kissless virgin and even I know you're not supposed to change for girls, you're supposed to do what you want and aspire to be the best version of yourself that stays true to you. Even if most girls like ottermode, there are also some girls who like beefcakes. Become one and the girls who like beefcakes will gravitate towards you.
>>
>>39999285
Fact is, a majority of people on here and 4chan in general are either disgusting skellys (recovering myself) or disgusting fat fucks, so even the top row is quite a goal.

It's largely true though, women want good looks, and while it's also about face, skin, hair, fashion, and yes, even height, your body is a big part of that.

Even the guys on the bottom row would generally be considered more attractive than a really fat or really skinny guy.
>>
>>39999285
I learned there are two types of girls in this world.
1. Girls who love muscle
2.Girls who have yet to learn about loving muscle
>>
>>39999894
This attitude is why you're a 27 year old kissless virgin.

Now if you're cool with that, carry on brother, you do what makes you happy.

But if, as I suspect, it's eating you inside, cut the "I shouldn't have to change" bullshit RIGHT NOW.

Then once you've drilled that into your thick fucking skull, look at what is "wrong" with you.

Sure, not all women like ripped guys. Some like big fat hairy guys, some like skinny guys, but if you take 1000 women, Vegas-odds state the vast majority of them will go for the ripped guy.

Again, as OP's photo shows, not fucking freaks, but well built good looking guys.

I suspect you're also a sperglord though. That's a trickier one to fix, especially at your age.
>>
>>39999285
>lifting for girls

the meme never ends
>>
>>39999311

The real problem is how do you not get bigger that the first row.
>>
>girls
Where's the "what twinks want" panel?
>>
>>39999285

Yeah, that body on the top row is what women want.

I have been lifting for 4 months and I'm there.

Who cares about what women want? Fuck that noise.

I wanna be huge. I wanna be big.

I wanna be big enough to call myself a bodybuilder with a straight face. That's the fucking goal. Why else would you even step into the fucking gym and bother training?

To get laid? You don't need to fucking lift weights to get laid idiots

I wanna get to the point where women say 'too much'

The guy on the bottom row is geared up as fuck. But I wanna see how fucking close I can get in 10 years of no roids.
>>
>>39999285
top:
>Yeah, I like to stay healthy, but I have other interests too

bottom:
>#gymislife
>gotta eat big to confuse the muscle
>you comin to the gym with me, babe?
>babe, you should start lifting
>#hightest
>look at all these DYELs
>babe, look at me
>>
>tfw wide hips

cant pull off top row senpai
>>
>>40000387
Kek
>>
>>40000387
in other words

top:
>natty

bottom:
>on his 6th cycle
>>
>>39999894
This is why you're a KV.
>>
What girls want goes like this

>I want a cute, handsome, goodlooking mysterious, funny, smart, humble, successful, tall, muscular guy who is famous and still humble, doesnt work too much but makes alot of money and makes me feel exactly the right way
>The last bit is crucial, if i dont feel exactly the way i like to i wont even glance at him

Then she ends up just going home to her boyfriend who looks like Amy schumer with a shaved head
Ill never understand girls for as long as i live
>>
>>40002249
kek

so true
>>
>>39999894
how are you even a kissless virgin lad
if you come here I assume you have at least a rudimentary interest in becoming fit or are already fit

at 21 I was a fat piece of shit who was a fucking asshole to everyone and I still lost my virginity
>>
>>40000355
I just want to look good and cut though. Being healthy is nice too
>>
>>>39999999
>>
20 year old kissless handholdless virgin reporting.
no one would guess, and I've had a few guys start assuming that I'm some guy that fucks a lot because I'm fit. life is suffering
>>
File: 1470562061868.jpg (26KB, 477x385px) Image search: [Google]
1470562061868.jpg
26KB, 477x385px
>>39999894
>"This is how you attract women"
>"Trust me, I'm a virgin"
>>
>>40002370
Not him, but (just for the sake of argument believe me) I'm an 8/10 on a good day and have more muscle than most of /fit/.

I'm a virgin at 21 because I dropped out of high-school early and became a NEET. If you don't have any money, no car, no cell phone, and live in your mom's house, it doesn't matter how good looking you are, you're not possibly going to get any sex from a female because you don't have any money, and all women are literal whores.
>>
>>40002606
living the same exact life, every detail, except I live at my fathers kayak store
>>
The grey area between ottermode and built is what suits men best. You're still ottermode looking but it feels like you'd be able to pin a girl down and make her bite the pillow with ease.
>>
>>40002606
>>40002616
i'm sure you two are 8/10 :^)
>>
>>40002639
You don't think people like us exist?
>>
>>40002606
My gf tells me I'm a 7~8/10 (5 being the cut off where you'd accept to fuck a guy given the right circumstances) but honestly that's bullshit because a 7~8/10 woman will never be interested in me so I won't tell her because that would let her know that I think she's a 6 at best but if you think that you're 8/10 but 8/10 girls don't even look at you, you're delusional
>>
>>40002606
>Be 8/10
>Get on Tinder
>"Ayy bbgurl, u want sum fuk?"
>Lose virginity
You're just not as good looking as you think.
>>
>>39999285
I showed pumping iron to my gf a few weeks ago and she told me to shut it off because she wanted to puke.

The look of disgust on her face was telling.

I think the majority of women is disgusted by roided up physiques.
>>
>>39999894
>27 yr old KV
>"even i know you're not supposed to change for girls"
do you actually know or are you just reiterating what people say on this Asian basket weaving forum
>>
>>40002639
objective 8, /soc/ approved, its all I have, you can't take that away from me
>>
>>40002691
>/soc/ rating

kill yourself dude.
>>
>>40002682
It's not rocket science to know that having a grotesque physique makes you ugly.

Big boobs are attractive, plastic huge bimbo boobs are ridiculous and only attractive to a few freaks with bimbo fetish

Big muscles are attractive, hypertrophied roided muscles are only attractive to a few freaks with muscle fetish or whatever it's called
>>
>>40002695
someone wasn't happy with how the hot girls rated him :^)
>>
>>40002696
Well it seems to be rocket science to alot of people on /fit/

Guys like mastest seem to really think that being xbox huge is a turn on for females
>>
>>40000355
You're gonna make it bro
>>
>>40002691

>posting your image on 4chan to get a rating from obese males and females

your a fucking cuck
>>
>>40002249
sooo what you're saying is we shouldn't give a fuck about what women want, because not even they know what they want.
>>
>>40002672
>but 8/10 girls don't even look at you

I've had cute girls give me looks and giggles in Walmart and shit like that.

Did you read my post though? Without money looks mean nothing. A 4/10 guy who makes a modest amount of money, and has a car, cell-phone, and his own place, is 1000x more attractive to women than a 10/10 muscular NEET with none of that.

At the very MOST you could save up your good-boy-points so you have enough money to go to have a bar/club, pick up some garbage slut, and take a taxi to a hotel. Any form of long-term relationship is completely out of the question unless you plan on leaving the NEET life soon.

Nothing is more attractive to women than financial status.
>>
File: wQU7VQ4.png (999KB, 905x1355px) Image search: [Google]
wQU7VQ4.png
999KB, 905x1355px
>>39999285
it's been obvious for a very fucking long time what girls like, men just delude themselves into thinking that having big muscles will make girls suddenly ignore their potato face
>>
>>40002728
that pic is what girls 14-18 want, not what women want
>>
File: 2.jpg (93KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
93KB, 960x960px
>>40002725
i'm a high school drop out NEET and girls beg for my attention on the daily. you should see my dm's on instagram
>>
>>39999285
For normie girls, the top row. So, the vast majority, yes.

If you had bottom row physique you'd probably be more attracting girls who lift and a select few normie girls, but if you're just a fucking cloud with leathery fraud skin you're very unlikely to attract many at all.

Some girls have a taste for a lot of muscle though. But the vast majority will be attracted to a medium sized physique with good proportions like the top row
>>
>>40002737
look how deluded you are. you think a girl is going to turn 19 and not be attracted to him anymore? sad
>>
>>40002749
You think high school girls are into the same stuff as mature women? You think mature women look at Bieber and think what an attractive guy?
>>
>>40002680
Tindr requires a cell-phone.

Also, I have no car or place of my own. How would I actually get to them and fuck them? Trying to mess with public transportation (especially with no cell-phone) or asking her for a ride from your mom's house is enough to dry up any girl's pussy even if you look like Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>39999285
When you stop trying to mould yourself to what other's want, you'll stop being a loser.
>>
>>40002754
>You think mature women look at Bieber and think what an attractive guy?

i don't know, lets find out.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/please-help-im-30-and-obsessed-with-justin-bieber/news-story/a6240759aa107a4440f7f2c04a135440

oh look, you're wrong. and no one was surprised
>>
>>40002709
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

lemme catch my breath

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
>>
IMHO this is right as far as isolated looks go, but in real life you're not a still photograph. There's a social and psychological dimension that must be taken into account.

It's a question of presence. There are very good-looking ottermodes who seem fragile and even childlike irl, while /fit/ dudes who don't act like retards immediately seem in control of every social situation. For chicks this often translates as protection, trust, etc.
>>
File: STNH.jpg (22KB, 488x351px) Image search: [Google]
STNH.jpg
22KB, 488x351px
>>40002606
Gonna have to call bullshit on ya there buddy o pal. Either you're socially awkward to the point of aspie level or you're ugly as fuck.

I lived for many years in my parents basement, no job, no phone, no exercise, alcoholic, 6/10 looks wise at best, and I still pulled pussy.

Stop making fucking excuses. Get after it.
>>
>>39999285
If you're natty and not a manlet (6'0+), you'll mever get to the level of beefcake that women find repulsive anyways. That pic is basically
>top row: natty
>bottom row: roids
>>
>>40002691
>/soc/
>objective
Dude, that place will rate fat chicks and non-passable trannies as 6/10.
>>
>>40002737
Okay uggo
>>
>>39999747

>women don't know jack shit about what makes a man look good

/fit/ ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>40002776
You MUST have still had social status left-over from high-school, went to parties, had friends you met from high-school, etc.

What if you simoultaneously moved and dropped out of high-school, and didn't have any of the remaining social status.

Now tell me, living in your parent's basement with no job, no cell-phone, and no car, how would you get sex? Let's say you're a 10/10, how would you get sex? You don't.
>>
>>40002798
>Let's say you're a 10/10, how would you get sex?
Just walk out the fucking door.
>>
>>40002817
The streets are either empty or it's just Mexicans/niggers.

This would only work depending on the kind of area you live, but I admit if you live in the right kind of area (In this west this basically means white metropolitan areas, which the large majority of people don't live in), you could find some girls literally on the street to fuck.
>>
File: tea_of_disapproval.png (84KB, 250x256px) Image search: [Google]
tea_of_disapproval.png
84KB, 250x256px
>browse /fit/
>witness autistic shit-slinging about what best female body type is in high test threads everyday
>be unable to comprehend that different women might be attracted to different male body types
>>
File: hug.jpg (16KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
16KB, 500x382px
>>40002856
>it's just Mexicans/niggers
>>
>>40002742
>just a fucking cloud with leathery fraud skin

fuckin lol'd
>>
>>40002860
Sorry m8, certain physical aspects of men are found to be universally attractive
>tall (sorry heightlets)
>broad shoulders (sorry heightlets)
>v taper
>sixpack
>adonis belt
>>
>>39999285
It's actually a perfectly valid reason to lift to impress/intimidate other men, if you can do that it will help you get further in life
>>
>>40002737
>that pic is what prime what pussy wants

Well, yeah. Who cares what old sluts with 20+ partners want?
>>
>>40002884
same for women, but here we are, with people fapping to fatties, anorexics, thick, thin, huge, small and ugly women.
>>
>>40002922
Yeah and I can come with 20 people and just fuck you and your mom
>>
>>40003038
You are posting here. You don't know 20 people, let alone have 20 friends.
>>
>>40000267
He doesn't mean to not fix flaws, he means to not change things about you that aren't flaws. Don't become a homo sissyboy because your woman wants you to.
>>
>>40002788
I'm sorry but its true woman aren't independent thinkers socio politics 101
>>
>>40000326
eat at only a slight calorie surplus (100-200) and do cardio/eat at maintenance once you reach the required size

you do realize it's possible to bulk without becoming 30% BF right?
>>
>>39999285

girls love the top row but i'd say the arms should be A LITTLE bit bigger
>>
>>40002755
are you that autistic that you can't use public transport to get around wherever you live
>>
>>40003536
Honestly i dont know what he did to create such a relatively monstrous figure. Part of it is how lean he is in 2nd row but its like he did arms and deads all day
>>
>>40003653
it's called

"""STEROIDS"""

You can't be that big and lean naturally, you trade size for low BF or vice versa.

Unless he's like 5'6 then lol
>>
>>40002950

>being so unknowledgeable and stupid

Men have a lot of fetishes because they crave a lot of female sex and have scarcity mentality

Females don't have this, they have an abundance mentality so they have less fetishes and focus on getting the best
>>
>>39999285
You guys continue to be DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

FACT: Your LOOKS only really count for the first 5 minutes AT MOST. Beyond that you'd better have a decent personality, sense of humor, things to SAY that make a positive impression, or SHE WILL WALK AWAY.
>lifting for girls
YOU ARE LITERALLY RETARDED IF YOU THINK THAT IS A REAL THING AND WILL WORK. Get a clue already.
>>
>>40004149

Men -> scarcity mentality
Women -> abundance mentality

this is one of the better generalized gender distinctions I've seen, it can apply to a ton of behavior you see
>>
>>39999285
Bottom guy is big/strong but doesn't look as aesthetic as top because

>Over developed Pecs
(full, but not wide- makes more necessary aesthetic muscles look smaller relative to body)

>Under-developed Delts relative to pecs
(No delt width, barely even with tricep and anterior delt is WAY further back than upper pectoral)

>Narrow shoulders
(Especially relative to body and how thick his chest is, which really isn't aesthetic despite being big)

>THICC bulging core
(hasn't trained the TVA to keep that tight)

>Under-developed forearms relative to upper arms
(if you're going to be thicker, you want to forearms to be big. Top row guys can have relatively smaller forearms because they aren't going for as thick of a body)

>Lats not flexed/not big
(Again, this could come down to shoulder width genetics, how he chose to flex/pose, but also how he trains. He just doesn't have the width to match his comically over-developed chest)
>Neck, traps, face, cut/shred
(All there. Look good. Face is aesthetic. Traps are huge. Neck is either obviously trained or benefiting from juice. Bodyfat is low and reveals nice striations)

Again, he looks fit, but his proportions (and partly his pose) make him not as aesthetically pleasing. He'll pull women easy, but personality/money the same he might lose out. A woman couldn't exactly describe why, but his proportions look unnatural, and that's because of his unnatural focus on horizontal pressing and lack of vertical pressing. (Fixing this would probably even remove the need to mess with forearms)
>>
This picture would make more sense to me if that top was DYEL skinny with abs

The guy at the top looks great too. Otter mode is respectable if that's your goal
>>
>>40004297
kek, fuck off. that guy makes everyone one /fit/ look dyel
>>
>>39999340
Eating them is gay so I always blend them up and let the creamy froth lay on my chin as I lick it off my boyfriend's ass
>>
>>40004325
For sure. He's huge and shredded, but top row literally looks more aesthetic because they have slightly better faces and better overall proportions.

You don't have to be a mass monster to slay. He's past the point where size delivers diminishing returns and is into the territory where you start attracting women with issues.

This thread is about what grills want, not if someone makes fitposters look DYEL.
>>
>>40002768
Not even the guy you were arguing with but

>Story is newsworthy enough to literally be in the telegraph
>This somehow correlates to what the average 30 year old woman wants
>>
>>40004297
>I don't know what flexing my traps does to my delts or lats: the post
>>
>>39999285
if he grew out his hair and stopped doing that weird pose he would look just as good as the first pictures
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.