[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chiropractic: Bullshit or legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: chiropractic.jpg (427KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
chiropractic.jpg
427KB, 1000x625px
Chiropractic: Bullshit or legit?
>>
Bullshit for anything non back related.

Possibly not bullshit for certain back problems.
>>
Total bullshit.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-end-of-chiropractic/
>>
literally invented by a scam artist who was jailed for fraud or some shit
>>
The fact that you have to ask should tell you it's bullshit.
>>
>>39995541

>be me, about two years ago
>had lower back pain from lifting
>decide to go to chiropractor
>when walking to the doctor's office, i walk past a room with an x-ray of a scholiated spine sitting on the lightboard
>meet the doctor, he tells me they need to x-ray me
>x-ray me
>walk me into the room where i noticed the scoliated spine image
>tell me that my spine is showing curvature and that i should start doing alignments with them
>mfw it was the exact same image that i walked past earlier before they x-rayed me

i never called them again after that. i went to my actual doctor a week or so later and his x-ray showed that my spine was perfectly normal.
>>
>>39995541
Now on the count of three release your sphincter and push
*BBRRRRAAAAAAAPPP*
A pungent gust indeed now let me just spread your cheeks...
*PPPUUUUFFFTT*!
A feisty little discharge indeed my dear, an eggy top note and a robust earthy body.
>>
File: skull.gif (274KB, 255x192px) Image search: [Google]
skull.gif
274KB, 255x192px
>going to school for physical therapist's assistant
>head instructor has a fucking blood vendetta against chiros
>talks shit about them at least once a week, can get totally derailed from lecture by going on a chiro rant
>classmate's father in law is a chiro
>watch her heart break a little more each time

head instructor is a PT with 30+ years under his belt, has seen too many horrible accidents caused by high velocity adjustments, hates their education system ("if you fail your boards more than 5 times, you don't get to be a PTA (or PT), but if you fail their boards over and over again, they'll still let you practice if you finally pass no matter how many times you've failed before, it's not right")
Also his son fucked his leg up on a soccer field and the coach was a chiro and moved the boy off the field even though he had a COMPOUND FRACTURE (bone sticking out of skin) and fucked him up p badly (never, ever move a person with a broken bone unless it's an emergency)

I'm starting to think chiros are quacks despite having seen one for over a year. I'm not even sure it helped me at all.
>>
They're fucking scum pieces of shit.
>>
I'll be honest here. I've been scammed before by Chairos but I was dealing with major back issues for about 6 years and decided to try this one last Chiropractor.

While he did not cure me or anything close, I don't know what he did but he definitely got me more mobile. Even got back to working and off the neet life. To this day still feel he had something to do with it.

BUT! Keep in mind, I was also supplementing with Yoga, ab work, cardio. Wasn't hitting heavy weights. So that is to say, this one thing won't ever be enough.

Add it to a good nutrition and workout regimen and expect some benefits but 180 degree changes are a scam. The hope is Chairo will help you with pain and allow you to build some low impact muscle early on then get into overall bodybuilding with heavyweight SLOWLY & with GOOD FORM!

Just my experiences. I'm absolutely better now than before Chairo. If it was cheaper and I had a trustworthy Chairo, I'd jump back on that and use it as maintenance as I get stronger.
>>
>>39995541
It can help for certain problems. If your spine actually is out of alignment they can help where a normal doctor would just give you a lifetime prescription of painkiller. If not than they have to figure out some other way of making money from you
>>
My back pain went away almost immediately after I started seeing mine, so I'd say not bullshit.

Even if it's a placebo, it's 100% covered under my health insurance so I don't really care.
>>
>>39996381
>Out of alignment
Cease this meme
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.