[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking embarressing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (47KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47KB, 852x480px
>go to gym
>doing cardio
>think "I'm a fuckin' hit up those weights son"
>squat rack, deadlift platform all taken
>fuck, im just going to use the equipment
>start using this row like thing
>it's cool, do that for a while
>bench frees up
>aw yeah
>grab bar 2 45lb plates
>start pressing
>after a bit, see someones staring at me
>been stared at before
>think nothing of it
>see the dudes laughing
>great, another one of those faggots that makes fun of fat people in the gym.
>see another guy walk past him
>start laughing and gets this girl and points at me
>she's red faced dying laughing
>think this is weird, but there's probably something going on near me I can't see.
>shake it off, keep pressing
>some bulk dude comes up to me after I finished with one set, looks at me and goes
"hey dude, just to let you know people can see up your shorts and your nuts are hanging out"
>FFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK
>get up from bench, quickly wipe up bench, and high tail it out of there.
I've never been so fucking embarrassed over anything in my whole life. I'm not even sure if I want to go back. Embarrassing gym stories thread?
>>
>>39995532
wtf was embarrassing about that?

i'd just be like, "so what? i have some big ol nutz."
>>
>>39995532
>only guy who came up to you was bulky bro.
Keep going, they were all assholes. and you flashed the whole gym one of the grossest parts of the male body.
Go buy some shorts with the compression stuff underneath.

Also.....how fucking short were your shorts?
>>
>>39995581
Nike running shorts, just end at the top of my knee, they rode up when I had layed down on the bench. Didn't have on boxers or anything, I usually wear compression shorts underneath but couldn't find them and just said "fuck it" and went to the gym.
>>
File: 1483821318338.png (43KB, 717x628px) Image search: [Google]
1483821318338.png
43KB, 717x628px
I would have sucked your balls off while you were benching OP

no homo
>>
>>39995615
imagine if that were someone else, and were spotting you on a bench

>tfw single bead of bollock sweat on your face
>>
>>39995615
Just check with the gym to see if you were banned because you're now a sex offender
>>
>>39995532
Sounds hot anon
>>
>>39995875
What? I highly doubt I was banned. Not like I was walking around with my nuts out doing squats.
>>
>>39995875
It has to be intentional for him to be a sex offender
>>
>>39995615
>Didn't have on boxers or anything

bad move

i also lift in running shorts, but i always wear briefs or compression shorts under them to keep my scrote restrained
>>
>>39995532
god damnit brandon
>>
>>39995532
>>39995532
i dont ive ever done aything that bad
>>
>>39995532
Don't even worry about it M8,

I've flashed my penis before when it flopped out while squatting. I just loled
>>
>lay back on bench
>let your nuts flop out
>take place under bar
>turn and smile at everyone laughing
>maintain eye contact
>>
>>39995532
How disgusting are your nuts since you are that embarrassing about other people seeing them?
>>
>>39996822
>>39996822
They're not, it was just awkward and I was like "oh fuck"
>>
>>39995532

You think that's embarrassing? Think about the people that couldn't stop looking at your junk.
>>
>>39996772
>>39997492
These guys gave the right idea. Do your best to keep your sack restrained and fuck those homos for looking at your balls.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.