[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buzzfeed 'Superhero' training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 6.6boyfriendpercentage.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6.6boyfriendpercentage.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
So /fit/, Why are you not at 6.6% bodyfat yet? It only takes 30 days you know

https://youtu.be/okM3OYaBQGg
>>
>>39994992
>buzzfeed
>>
He looks not like 6.6%
>>
>6.6%
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1478460078303.jpg (45KB, 291x280px) Image search: [Google]
1478460078303.jpg
45KB, 291x280px
>6.6%
>Buzzfeed
>>
Why is he not 6%? look at the machine.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 385x387px
>>39994992
Holy fuck these comments make me wanna die
>who else wanted to work out this year but didn't?
>who else is on a diet but still eating cake :)
>it all depends on your genetics
>>
>>39994992
>women carry more %bf so they have to do more cardio
what the fuck
>>
>lost 2.75 lbs
>and dropped his bmi 8% on top
Is this real life?
>>
>>39994992
I'm more concerned about his shoulders. That just isn't possible in 30 days
>>
>>39994992
>giving money to buzzfeed
>>
>>39995149
not if you fall for /fit/ memes instead of reading buzzfeed :^)
>>
>>39995149
check out the width of the clavicle in terms of ratio to his shoulder mass, the bone seems to have grown. It's just angle that shows the improvement to be that intense.
>>
>>39994992
>6.6%
kek sure thing
>>
>>39995161
Use adblock and dislike the video, they won't get any money and disliking the video will do more harm than the one view you added.
>>
>>39995176
He improved his posture and grew some lats and delts for his V shape
>>
File: p0a19.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
p0a19.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>39994992
>buzzfeed
>>
File: CMON.png (86KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
CMON.png
86KB, 292x292px
>>39994992

>All of that cardio and body weight exercise
>Complete keto diet with no carbs and small portions

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON!
>>
>>39995149

All he's doing is flaring his lats and pushing his shoulders forward and out. In the first picture he's got them rolled back and pulled in at the sides.

Anyone can have those same 'gains' literally just by posing differently.

There's almost no difference at all between the before and after.

This is the only reason this stupid industry is worth so much money. They bullshit results to sell terrible workouts.
If people knew the truth that to get in incredible shape you literally just need a barbell, some plates and a speed rope the entire fitness industry would collapse over night.

It's just endless reinvention of the wheel; finding 1001 different ways to do absolutely fuck all with your workouts when you could just pick up some weights, do a simple program for 90 minutes and have, what normies consider, a beastly physique in 6-12 months.
>>
kek the vid and buzzfeed as a whole is fake and gay and they should be shot like sick dogs. that said, i watched the whole thing just to see them dyel-fool around so i feel bad now for giving them ad revenue.
>>
how are major news outlets so fucking stupid?
>not knowing that pretty much every bf% machine is innacurate
>actually can see this dude who is at the least 10% and THINKING HES 6.6
its pathetic
>>
I'd hatefuck kelsey desu
>>
>>39994992
I dont give a shit about buzz feed.

Whats a good alternative to squads and deadlifts that still give them natty leg gains?
I have no form training and I don't want to hurt my back. I have done both squats and dead lifts and my back feels weird.
>>
>>39995387
Learn proper form.
>>
>>39995404
how, watching videos doesn't work.

I think my stabilizers are fucked to due weird sitting posture
>>
>>39995419
Read starting strength and start with empty bar for the squat, newfag
>>
>>39994992
claims 6.6% bf (unlikely)
no muscle tone
so even if true, what would be the fucking point
ps fuck buzzfeed
>>
how the fuck are battle ropes still a thing
>>
>>39994992
That ain't 6.6%.

Buzzfeed = FAKE NEWS
>>
>>39995419
Watch videos and film yourself squatting and deadlifting and compare yourself to said videos
>>
I'm hoping after the Trump thing with them this week, that buzzfeed is on its slow and painful deathbed
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.