[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things normies say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: images (7).jpg (31KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
31KB, 384x383px
> how do I turn this fat into muscle
> I don't want to build muscle, just tone
> how do I get abs
> I'm doing [social media] squat challenge
>>
>But once you stop lifting, all that muscle will turn into fat
>>
>>39994686
Dude just stop eating you fat piece of shit

Thats literally all it is, burn more than what you put in. I dont understand how you fat fucks consume enough calories to maintain all that glubber
>>
>>39994686
"I can't squat, my knees are bad"

every. fucking. normie. has this excuse
>>
>>39994746
hey there friendo, you have the wrong thread, everyone is laughing at how retarded you are... should probably kys
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (23KB, 288x289px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
23KB, 288x289px
>>
>>39994686
>I don't [insert free weight exercise here], I don't want to injure myself
>You gotta have a protein shake after your workout or you don't make any gains
>B-b-b-b-b-but my personal trainer told me that...
>>
>>39994686
>I don't want to get bulky
My wife says this shit all the time and it drives me crazy. I've tried explaining that you don't get bulky by accident
>>
>>39995241
not true senpai. I accidently did an extra rep and woke up next mroning looking like Arnold
>>
>>39995438
tfw try to go to 8 reps but only get 7, therefore my workout does absolutely nothing
>>
File: DlECfd6.png (171KB, 807x662px) Image search: [Google]
DlECfd6.png
171KB, 807x662px
>>39995459
>>
>>39995459
3-5 for strength 8-12 for size

6-7 gives you no gains, this is a well known fact
>>
>>39995485
>>39995484
wizards
>>
>>39994782
Speaking of which my knees hurt pretty bad when I squat. Any suggestions on how to help? The pain is localized on the patella tendon i think.
>>
>>39995511
atg squats my dude
>>
>>39994686
>Calories don't matter if you eat the right things
>>
>>39995511
warm up properly before you squat, mobility exercises and shit

especially true if your knees hurt during a push press during that slight leg ROM
>>
>>39995241
You're already bulky you fat fuck
>>
>>39994686
I dont want protein poisoning keep your shakes!
I don't want to accidentally over train!
I do diet! I have a thyroid problem!
>>
File: 1460563578989.png (172KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
1460563578989.png
172KB, 335x525px
>>39994746
how can someone be this retarded
>>
>>39995873
sort of true, it's hard as fuck to get fat off of just chicken and veggies
>>
File: 1423002324543.jpg (8KB, 249x247px) Image search: [Google]
1423002324543.jpg
8KB, 249x247px
>too much protein is unhealthy / shakes are basically steroids
>DOMS means I overtrained, must rest for the remainder of the week
>why do you increase your weight every workout and then do less moves with it, find a weight you like and keep to it
>i heard that if your muscles get too big your balls shrink (note: ayyy lmao just not in the way you think)
>I don't need leg days I run
>why are you only going 3 days a week I do XY workout from men's health or that manliness site
>why do you put so many plates on it you're just showing off and struggling after 3 reps also it makes it harder for people to work in
>creatine will give you cancer
>caffeine is a shit supplement because the energy comes from the stimulant not your body
>mfw each and every one

I have heard literally all of those at least ONCE in the last month alone, some more often. Someone shoot me.
>>
>>39996564
>>why do you put so many plates on it you're just showing off and struggling after 3 reps also it makes it harder for people to work in
violence is the only answer
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.