[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: not my FIT.png (372KB, 856x1396px) Image search: [Google]
not my FIT.png
372KB, 856x1396px
the fuck is up with all the shit posts by fagets that keep putting pussies on a pedestal?? Man the fuck up you dumbasses, they're human beings and not fucking aliens. And have some self respect and understand that these sloots lose when they leave.
>inb4 this is a shitpost
>>
File: 1374985834634.png (437KB, 521x431px) Image search: [Google]
1374985834634.png
437KB, 521x431px
It's like you completely forgot that you're in a website infested with social outcasts, autists and other retards. If it was as easy as "just manning the fuck up" then don't you think every single person ever in the history of human kind would've just done it?
>>
>>39993511
well i feel like that's the issue, we completely focus and zone on the opposite sex (or same sex, which is more likely here), that we don't focus enough on the people of our own sex/gender to emulate and identify with them. That I feel has contributed to people's lack of ability to "man up", because they don't know what a real man is, because they're so focused on pussy and putting it on a pedestal. I feel if these guys just focused more on "doing" rather than thinking, and acting like their gender requires them to, then they probably wouldn't have as big an issue. my 2 cents
>>
>>39993553
Okay. That's one way to look at it, why don't you go tell that to them in the threads? I mean that's why the threads are made, literally asking what to do since like you said, people are lost
>>
>>39993597
honestly, my main concern is, WHY are there so many of these threads in the front? I'm looking for shit to get fit, ,and stay motivated or whatever. Instead, i'm bombarded with 3 of these on the front page, and 2 on every subsequent page. It just grows the pile of shit I have to sift through to do what I come to this board to do, it's frustrating.
>>
>>39993666
just ignore them Satan, it ain't that hard
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.