[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If height doesn't matter than why does my 57 year old mother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0759.jpg (19KB, 244x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0759.jpg
19KB, 244x220px
If height doesn't matter than why does my 57 year old mother apologise for my height?

She's from the old fashion generation, my dad is the only guy she's been with, she's very old fashion and married 35 years and counting. It isn't like she's part of all the sexual revolution shit with 20 boyfriends like all you guys on here have experienced with your single mothers.
>>
>>39993169
>If height doesn't matter
It matters.
>>
it matters a lot
>>
>>39993169
Keep thinking that your mother hasn't fucked anyone else. For all you know your dad could be a cuck and she could be getting railed by the BBC on a nightly.
>>
>>39993224
>>39993233
Yeah I thought as much.

My mum is so delusional and old fashion when it comes to relationships that it got of shocked me when she said the height thing.....it's the only thing that she's said that matches up with modern women.

She doesn't believe me when I say most women my age (20-30) we out having sex with tons of different guys and that it's considered normal now. She says I've been reading too much bullshit online if I believe women are like that. But at the same time she says the thing about my height and feeling sorry for me not being taller.

I honestly think manlets had it rough even before the sexual revolution...
>>
>>39993252
No niggers in my country and my mums a nationalist and can't doesn't like other ethnicities.
>>
>>39993298
That's a cover for her fetish. Your mum is a complete degenerate.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.