[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't fucking get it /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (269KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 1280x960px
I eat healthy, I cook my own meals, I play two sports at the moment, I do body weight workouts every other day and I do cardio every day.

I can do 80 push-ups no problem

Crunch 100 no problem

But I can't seem to ditch my fucking man tits, arm fat and stomach fat.

I want to be strong more then anything but I want to see progress aswell.
>>
>>39985897
What are the two sports?
>>
>>39985897
Dude you just need to build some muscle under your pecs man.
>>
>>39985993
Football and Basketball
>>
>>39985998
How anon? I've been doing bodyweight excerises constantly
>>
>>39986106
>football
>body weight exercise
Yea no you don't. Don't even buy this shit if you were just a kicker
>>
>>39986119
Move on to advanced push up forms, but make sure that your form is solid as well. Also, supplementing in pull ups will make it even better.
>>
>>39986142
I do the exercises in the morning when I'm at home. I'm just saying I play sports as well
>>
>>39985897
>bodyweight exercises

This should be a cautionary tale to anyone who thinks they can get big without weights.
>>
>>39986119
body weight exercises will only build up endurance after a certain point, not mass.
>>
>>39986106
>football
Bullshit you play football. If you actually play football then does that mean that your high school doesn't have a weight room? If it does then why not go? If you want to get strong go to a gym.
>also post pic of beard if you don't mind I wanna see it
>>
>>39986198
I don't want to get power lifter big I just want to burn fat and get more healthy
>>
>>39985993
dicksucking and taking it in the butt.

Look at this guy he's spilling over with estrogen. I thought I was looking at a girl with small tits at first.
>>
>>39986229
>implying you will 'accidentally' get powerlifter big
just go to the fucking gym if you want to get rid of your man tits
there is literally no other option to get rid of them, aside from starving yourself
>>
>>39986204
Wrong I'm pretty big from only bodyweight

This kid just doesn't push himself or increase the difficulty
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 1280x960px
>>39986212
Home schooled, I play for a public school, however I'm not aloud to use the schools center.
>>
your first problem is living in Australia

you second problem is that you are so small bodyweight exercises are meaningless cardio to you in terms of building muscle.

you need to do ICF or SS and EAT A LOT OF FOOD.

alternately, sign up for wrestling, your coach will put you on a gain regime PDQ and you will begin to become a man. right now you are the ant that can lift 6 times its body weight because it weighs nothing
>>
>>39986272
>your first problem is living in Australia
Yeah that means you have to do all your exercises upside down.
>>
>>39985897
>I do no weight training and look like shit!

Wow I wonder how this could be corrected?
>>
>>39985897
S H I T G E N E T I C S,
You're doomed
one way ticket to no gains town.
>>
File: yohimbine_infopic.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine_infopic.png
36KB, 587x436px
>>39985897
>But I can't seem to ditch my fucking man tits, arm fat and stomach fat.

Holy shit, anon. If there was ever a perfect fit for yohimbine, it's you.
>>
File: image.png (213KB, 326x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
213KB, 326x243px
>>39986263
Oh that sucks that you can't use it. Also don't want to sound like a dick, but I was honestly expecting a full beard. I'm a juinor so I was about to freak out if you actually had a beard.
>mfw all I can grow is a stereotypical French moustache
>>
>>39986308

>if they ever was a perfect fit for yohib it's you

>drug for retardaded 25% bf dyels that won't do fork put downs

yeah
>>
>>39986308
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

What's next? Recommending DNP to obese people?
>>
>>39986119
Lift anono.
>>
>>39986263
>play for the team
>not allowed to use their equipment
Yeah, no.
>>
>>39985897
Too many reps. You're doing cardio at that point. Do incline push-ups and weighted push-ups.
>>
File: xfjdcl.jpg (8KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
xfjdcl.jpg
8KB, 239x210px
>>39985897
it because you're upside down stupid.

All your gainz going to your head
>>
>>39986710
Of course, thanks anon
>>
>>39986263
Hate to burst your bubble bud. But that's not a beard.
>>
>>39985897
Record a video and share while doing pushups. If you can do 80 pushups easily you should at least have something going on on your chest. Do you vary the width between your hands between sets? Do you flex your abs while doing it?

Unless you picked the short straw in genetics or if you are extremely thin you should look good (not big) with a decent bodyfat level if you're able to do what you claim.
>>
>>39986907
I mean don't share it while doing pushups. Record it while doing pushups and share it after.
>>
>>39986204
what would you suggest instead
>>
>>39985897
>I eat healthy, I cook my own meals
>But I can't seem to ditch my fucking man tits, arm fat and stomach fat.

this board suddenly went full autism after seeing your bitch body

YOU ARE EATING AT MAINTENANCE or above

>lower your BF% if you want to lose fat
it's not rocket surgery
>>
File: unrustled aussie.jpg (533KB, 1361x2048px) Image search: [Google]
unrustled aussie.jpg
533KB, 1361x2048px
>>39986283
why did I laugh at this
>>
>>39985897
it looks like you are taking in too much helium
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.