[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joylent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2009.jpg (396KB, 3923x2860px)
IMG_2009.jpg
396KB, 3923x2860px
So I'm looking for a cheap food/nutritional substitute and just wondering if anyone here uses it. I'm in America so anyone have experience with it? Is it any good?
>>
Yeah, I have been eating 2000+ calories of Soylent everyday since April.
>>
>>39985359
Does each bag last a while or is there very little powder?
>>
>>39985319
>be me at elder care facility
>nigger bites the dust
>he had a g tube
>tons of meal replacement shakes to sustain niggotry
>They get left at the facility
>I drink like two a day
>pr's on squats every session for two weeks despite training for 8 months already
>>
>>39985407
A bag is 2000 calories which I eat one of a day and fill in the rest of my calories with more soylent and normie food. The macros are good and I average 150g protein/day without protein powder. Since you're in America Joylent is cheaper if you can get it. Soylent is slightly more expensive (40 cents), but the customer service is incredible and if something ever goes wrong they eat the cost and replace your order within a day.
>>
File: Colonel_Sam_Flagg.jpg (50KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
Colonel_Sam_Flagg.jpg
50KB, 620x480px
>Joylent
>green lettering
>>
>>39985459
how do you eat an entire bag of that a day in addition to regular food?
>>
As a fat fuck I'm severely tempted to use this as weightloss. It fills the only problem I've ever had with food. Portion control. A bag a day.
B
O
J
A
D
Bojad doesn't have the same ring as gomad
>>
OP Here should I go with Soylent or Joylent?
>>
1 scoop of slim fast powder in 300mls of whole milk. I do 3 of them a day plus some sort of lean protein dense meat for lunch. So far I'm down 110lbs so it works for me. Plus it's fairly cheap compared to other stuff out there
>>
>>39985453
What are you drinking, jevity? That stuff is kit really that great. They and find out who the dialysis patients are. They get protein supplements. We house stock it at my facility so I get mine out of central supply.
>>
>>39985789
Order a box of Soylent to give it a try and if you like it increase or subscription or cancel it if you don't. Don't do the one time order since you can get the subscription discount and cancel/pause it immediately.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.