[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wish me luck /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1475119905428.jpg (176KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475119905428.jpg
176KB, 640x960px
2 weeks ago I watched a Drill Instructor tearing into a land whale and he made some convincing points. Convincing enough that I shut my computer, downloaded a 7 minute workout app, and have been doing the session twice a day since. Thanks /fit/, you guys have had some really good advice thus far. Already seeing an improvement, the first time I went through I was soaked with sweat, now I'm thinking of investing in a barbell and some weights.
>>
>>39985209

God speed anon-chan. We're all gonna make it breh.
>>
>>39985209
Just think about 2 years ago. Seems like such a short time ago. That's how I feel. Started my path a year ago and it flew by and I'm so glad I started when I did.
>>
>>39985209
OP take your time.

Work on your diet and improve it in small amounts with one improvement a week.

Take your time with the workouts. You will get to a point where your workout now will be a warm up routine for your future workouts.

Good luck. Can you tell us how much you weigh, age, and height? Have you ever exercised before?

Not going to troll you. You are doing a good job so far and have a long way to go.
>>
>>39985209
Download the app My Fitness Pal and track what you eat. Set a weight goal. Remember, you can't out-exercise a bad diet!
>>
>>39985209
Good stuff. Piece of advice though: don't fucking thrash yourself with every workout.

Consistency is absolutely key to getting fit, so it's more important at this early point to make being active a habit.

Not sure what your fitness level is atm, but this can even be something as simple as going for an hour's brisk walk every morning. Enjoy the feeling of moving, relish the sensation of your legs working and your heart pumping. This is your time to yourself, for yourself.

Once you've reached the stage of doing that consistently, start ramping it up gradually. There are loads of good workout plans and diets on here, but only take on what you'll honestly be able to do consistently.

You'll benefit more from walking an hour everyday for the rest of your life than thrashing the shit out of yourself everyday for a month and remaining idle ever after.
>>
You need to do barbell lifts not useless aerobic shit.
>>
just do crossfit everybody gets ripped if you try
>>
>>39985209
what was video?
>>
>>39987105
>>39987112
It took long enough for the shit posters to get here. I was just starting to think they were starting another sip thread or some shit
>>
>>39987139
good job killing the thread faggot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.