[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dubways

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Using subway to bulk eould it work?
>>
>>39984602
Fuck yea it does. Tell em to load up on veggies and you're golden
>>
Yeah. Ask for Jared's Veal Special.
>>
>>39984602
>tuna sub 12"
Yeah that'd work
If you mean the meatball marina or something than probably not.
>>
>>39984639
What about lighter options like ham , turkey or cold cut?
>>
>>39984624
>sir we don't sell child meat here

:')
>>
>>39984668
If you're bulking then go with the meatball marinara.

Footlong is like 1200 calories when you add on the cheese, salads, sauces
>>
Tuna is like the unhealthiest option at subway
>>
>>39984602
Subway is god-tier
>no deep fried shit
>whole grain bread
>veggies

Prove me wrong famalams
>>
File: nigga please.jpg (23KB, 349x338px) Image search: [Google]
nigga please.jpg
23KB, 349x338px
>>39984668
>turkey
yes
>ham
yes, although it's probably garbage tier meat but it'll work
>cold cut
If it's salami or chorizo or some other highly fatty red meat then not ideal if your not having other less fatty white meat
>>39984760
>muh mecury
Tuna is god tier protons nigga
>>
>>39984847
Nothing to do with mercury and all to do with they pre mix it at an absurd ratio with mayonnaise.

Look up subway nutritional info on their site.
>>
>>39984766
I went to Subway yesterday, first time in a few years, and got a six inch assorted on Italian bread, lettuce/cheese/tomato/onions/mayo/oil/salt&pepepper, and, you know what, it tasted soo refreshing, filling and satisfying. Felt so pumped that I was able to hit the weights and treadmill extra hard after feeling like shit all day.
>>
>>39984921
Fair point anon.
I haven't had a subway in a while.
>>39984957
I used to get a subway 12" when I had a rough hangover after spending the whole day in bed.
>>
>>39984602

I went in the other day just because it was close and work was busy. Got the oven roasted chicken because it was the daily special. Actually a really solid sandwich, I've been getting it regularly. On the 12 inch you end up with two full chicken breasts and you can load up on veggies after that. I'm sure it processed compressed meat or whatever, but the chicken breasts are really tender and juicy too.
>>
>>39984602
what's the best order to combine high protons, low cost, max amount of vege stability, and flavour (if ur so pussily inclined)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.