[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do to relieve constipation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (21KB, 200x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 200x242px
What should I do to relieve constipation
>>
Pic related?
>>
Plant-based diet plus water. If you don't want to stop eating meat use psyllium husk plus water. You don't have to stop eating meat but it's a spectrum.

Full vegan plus 4 liters of water a day will give you perfect poop.

No vegetables and dehydration will give you butt boulders.

Psyllium is God mode.
>>
>>39982468
take a dump.
>>
Prunes

Also lots of milk
>>
drink shit loads of coffee
>>
>>39982468
expose your belly to cold
>>
>>39982468
Eat an entire tin of smints in one go, you'll be all sorted by the end of the day.
>>
caffeine as diuretic
>>
>>39982495
I don't think pissing on hookers will help

To be on topic, if your bums already bunged up, laxatives are the thing. Once your back passage is unblocked, then you're in prevention mode, drink more water, eat more fibre.
>>
shit more
>>
things to do when pooping
elevate your legs. either get a little stool to prop your feet on, or even squat on your toilet
move your torso left to right (don't do if you decide to squat). you could do a full circle, but I found left to right works just fine

things to do outside the bathroom starting at least drastic
drink more water. drink way more water than you think you need
go for a run. exercise in general helps, but I found running helps the most
eat more fiber. oddly enough I noticed sun chips helped get things moving quite well. also prunes are good
miralax. I tried a lot of those powdered light laxatives/fiber supplements and miralax worked the best for me. I say light laxative because it didn't force me to go to the bathroom, but it made it easier to go
if you really to, then this step is full on laxatives. these will force you to go to the bathroom, so you should clear out your schedule. personally I didn't have the best experience with things like dulcolax. didn't relieve as much as you'd expect, but I was in a far worse than normal situation so for average person constipation they'll probably do the job
IF they don't however and you're still barely shitting after like 5 days, then head on down to your favorite drug store and pick up some liquid magnesium citrate, a drink to mix it with, and go ahead and clear your schedule for the next 36 or so hours. within about an hour of taking iirc this will turn the contents of your colon into pure water and you'll have absolutely no control over your bowel movements. take the worst diarrhea you've ever had and amplify it by at least 5. by the time it's worked through your system your asshole will be as raw as your nose after going through 500 tissues. it's honestly one of the most unpleasant experiences I've gone through, but it does the job like none other. this is super drastic though, and I'd honestly recommend visiting a doctor if you feel your constipation is bad enough to warrant this.
>>
>>39982468
1 fiber pills after dinner. Turns your poo into soft serve and it starts to smell like glazed cinnamon buns after a week or so
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.