[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We rant about ressies fucking with our gym. I cleaned up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: lead.jpg (56KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
lead.jpg
56KB, 620x349px
ITT We rant about ressies fucking with our gym.

I cleaned up 3 different racks today that I didn't load. I saw them go untouched for over a half hour with almost literally no weight on them (25lbs on the bench), then got annoyed enough to clean it myself. Fuck January.
>>
you're retarded enough to clean gear you dont use. how is that their fault?
>>
>>39982001
This. They helped you exercise just a little bit more. You should thank them.
>>
File: tumblr_nof8tjzMzH1utb52xo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nof8tjzMzH1utb52xo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x225px
>>39982001
>>39982021
ITT juvenile anons with no sense of responsibility.

If you like the gym you go to, you'll want it to be as neat as possible. If you don't take the weights off the workers will probably have to do it before closing. You guys don't care, though. You're too concerned with not looking like a beta because you have no actual confidence.

Either that or you're just cunts.
>>
>>39981950
I'll rack my shit if it's near closing time. Otherwise I don't bother, someone else is going to use it anyway.
>>
I always have to fucking rerack plates.
I want a clean place to work out in.
Not cluttered with 45s, 35s, 25s, etc everywhere.
I'm a girl and try to be the example, but I swear to God if I see the fucking faggot who deliberately does this every time he's there I'm going to make him put his shit back and make him like a pussybitch in front of the whole gym if I have to.
>>
>>39983934
Look like*
/blogpost
>>
>>39983934
>>39983953
you sound feisty and cute. good work
>>
>>39983934
L O N D O N
>>
>>39982001
>>39982021
>>39983930
I am literally shaking right now I'm so triggered
>>
>no parking spots

reeeee
>>
>>39983934
some people do real workouts and are too tired to clean up the whole gym after ya stupid cunt
>>
>>39985404
>hur dur I'm too weak to pick up my shit
>>
>>39985404
Quit being a fag and put your weights away. You hold up everyone else's workout.

>"b-but I do a real workout and I'm tired"
Go take a nap and drink some of your mommas titty milk you baby
>>
>>39985484
i already fed your mom my milk

maybe i wouldnt be so tired if she didnt resist so god damn much
>>
>>39985504
>implying someone too weak to put away their 10lbs weights is overpowering anyone
>Inb4 she wanted it, no woman wants someone so bitch made.

Go clean your shit up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.