[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate my dinner /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: about 16 quarterlegs.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
about 16 quarterlegs.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
rate my dinner /fit/
>>
>>39979391
wtf is it?
>>
>>39979405
A bone broth in the making.
>>
>>39979391
are you doge?
>>
>>39979391
Enjoy your asshole cancer.
>>
>>39979405
chicken bones

>>39979416
partially correct

i buy 10 kg of chicken quarterlegs and then prepare them in different ways. for instance i take the thigh and leg meat from 6 of them and put them in bags of 300g for whenever i need dark meat.
for 8 i keep the skin intact and just remove the bone. then i fill it with a stuffing and tie it up.
for another 4 i just remove the skin and back then cut in 2. so i end up with 4 skinless legs and 4 skinless thighs which i subject to a rub.

then the 4 left over i just toss in the freezer as is for when i just want some normal chicken legs

this is whats leftover and it still has tons of meat on it. so i put some salt and pepper on it and toss it in the oven. then i just have a delicious session of eating way to much meat (because there is still tons of it on this) kind of like a cheat day.

after that i make a broth from the leftovers that are now picked clean.

>>39979419
dont feed chicken bones to doge please.

>>39979424
from what. my kitchen skills?
all in all its cheap as fuck takes a midday to prepare and leaves me with tons of oven ready dinners.
>>
File: phd protein source.png (74KB, 811x468px) Image search: [Google]
phd protein source.png
74KB, 811x468px
>>39979478
>partially correct

All of this seems optimal save for the "monotony", not in flavor but in meat type.
>>
>>39979524
i guess. but with spices you can make chicken taste like a lot of things.

also i wont get enough of the stuffed ones. those are a treat every time.

and skinless thigh/leg meat is great as well actually.

i used to just buy the 10 kg and toss them in the freezer. now i have so many different kinds of dinners. i mean when i just toss em in the freezer i spice them up to whatever i want afterwards anyway. but these things i cant do with frozen legs and take to much time anyway unless i have someone over or in bulk like i did today.
>>
>>39979524
woops

well at least its not worse then what most of /fit/ does with chicken breasts.
>>
>>39979524
Why all the hate on pork? And what are those "standards" based on anyways?
>>
>>39979524
the only thing that is bothering me is that i had to throw away the skin of 10 quarterlegs.

usually i would make some chicken cracklings, but i am cutting.
>>
jesus chirst i am so fucking full and i still have 3 pieces left.

how is there still soooo much fucking meat on these bones.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.