[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your delicious meals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0497.jpg (825KB, 2236x2399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0497.jpg
825KB, 2236x2399px
Is this weight loss food?

Also post your meals
>olive-oil fried egg with pinch of salt
>lightly (garlic) salted meat cooked in olive oil with green peppers
>whole wheat low carb high fiber tortilla
> baby spinach
>kale
>blueberries
>rasberries
>2 glasses of water
>rotten avocado slices from small avocado
Sorry for the neck-breaking image
>>
Eggs aren't healthy.
>>
If your in a calorie deficit everything is weight loss food.
>>
>>39972049
Do you live in a cave?
>>
Bump for pics of healthy meals
>>
>>39971954
Are you a grill?
>>
>>39972049
Eggs are healthy they're just high in calories. As long as you watch your calorie intake you can reap the benefits of eggs. You can lower the calories by eating just the whites and not the yolk too.

But eggs are good for you, stop living in the 80s.
>>
>>39971954
I don't have any pic but here's what I made for my husband and I the other night

Burrito bowls
Orzo pasta (I'm allergic to rice)
spiced up chicken, lime and cilantro
Homemade corn salsa (Corn isn't great for you but it's mostly just that we can't digest it from what I know)
shredded romaine lettuce
Dairy free sour cream (Nut derived, have dairy allergy)
Guac
Tny sprinkling of non-dairy cheese (Plant derived)

I made a large bowl for each of us and ate half of mine, saved the rest for lunch the next day. Super filling, especially if you pile on the lettuce instead of other fillings.

Pretty much any layerable 'bowl' meal is gonna be a good option since most recipes for these are super filling without being high in carbs, sugar, and calories.

The orzo is less than rice would've been but you can use rice too since it is a staple, but i notice no difference between the two once you layer them, especially if you add a little lime and cilantro to the rice.

Total amount of lime juice i used for everything was probably a tablespoon (about half in the rice and half in the corn salsa)

I dunno if it's technically /fit/ approved
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.