[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make it stop please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170110_172235.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170110_172235.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Make it stop please
>>
I don't get it.
>>
>>39971164
It's a post complaining about NYResolutioners
>>
>>39971153
Fucking resolutioners?
>>
Oh I get it
>>
>>39971164
new year resolutions u fucking pleb
>>
>>39971164
I'm guessing its all the people in shorts not working out
>>
>>39971164
Lots of fats, lots of skinnys. He's referencing the resolutioners.
>>
>>39971153
I live in a college town so it's always really bad late Feb/early March. College girls thinking that freshman 25 will shed from infinite reps on ab machine just in time for spring break.
>>
>>39971153
OP here, when does this fucking shit stop?? Its been a week and a half. Cant do anything with all these plebs around.
>>
>>39971287
Begins to taper off the end of January and early Feb. Last week of January is usually deemed "the most depressing time of the year" so there is a chance one of the fatties that quit going actually went through with killing themselves this time.
>>
>>39971348
Thank god, any times of the day I should aim to avoid? This picture was taken at 5pm
>>
>>39971153
dont worry january nearly over.
>>
I got lucky

My gym didn't really have many resolutioners clogging things up.
>>
>>39971379
Yeah it's always the worst right after work. I try to go home first and come back around 7 but once I get home it isn't automatic that I will find the motivation to leave my house again.
>>
>>39971446
I am the way way, I have to drive 20-25 minutes to get the gym, but it's worth it.

No matter how you feel, just get in your car. Start it up, back out of the driveway, and go.
>>
>>39971177
>>39971183
>>39971187
>>39971194

If this is OP's idea of NYRs, he's a huge faggot. That's fucking nothing.
>>
>>39971348
I usually find mid-November to be the most depressing, anybody else?
it's because the last days that it's actually pleasant to be outside are past (live in Canada) and i know that it's going to be a long, long time until the next one.
>>
>>39971164
His gym is busy and hes autistic so he hates it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.