[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get free Test from your doctor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Tell your doctor that you identify as a woman who wants to become a man and need to undergo testosterone therapy.
Your doctor literally cannot deny it to you, and your insurance will cover it.
>>
>insurance

Land of the "free"
>>
File: 1482344773796.jpg (110KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1482344773796.jpg
110KB, 500x667px
thanks man
>>
>I spend all my day on /pol/: The Post
>>
>>39970301
Why exactly wouldn't this work? It seems like something you could take to the supreme court.
>>
It does not works like this.
Nothing of it works like this.
>>
>>39970588
if you can afford to do that you might as well just buy some testosterone
>>
>>39970301
>dealing with this hassles
>when you could just buy lgd-4033 and take 10mg a day for a few weeks then get tested
>>
>>39970301
You stole this idea from me you fuccer
>>
>>39970611
If you are in one of those (((progressive))) countries, it would be illegal to keep you from changing your gender to something like taco demiqueer nattykin in your legal documents.
>>
>>39970588
Because you have to be diagnosed with gender dysmorphia and see a shrink and shit like that first, you can't just say "I wanna be a girl/man/potato" despite what /pol/ thinks. That's why most wannabe trans people buy their hormones on the black market.
>>
>>39970301
>Tell your doctor that you identify as a woman who wants to become a man and need to undergo testosterone therapy.
>Your doctor literally cannot deny it to you

You have to go through extensive appointments and it takes a lot of time and effort, and then you only get a small dose of Testosterone, not really enough for bodybuilding but just enough for virilization. And that's if you're a real woman wanting to be a man.

This isn't going to work retard

Just buy it on the internet from sst.

>>39970634
Here you go sir: 100mg of test-cyp per 2 weeks.

Enjoy your "gains" lmao
>>
>>39970655
dysphoria*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.