[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Claiming gym equipment (autism story)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: JustAThumbnail.jpg (13KB, 256x191px) Image search: [Google]
JustAThumbnail.jpg
13KB, 256x191px
>Doing reverse curls as my last bicep isolation before leaving gym
>Finish second to last set, walk away and get a drink from the fountain
>Mid 50s overweight middle school front desk looking lady walks over and kicks my setup to the side, throws her towel over the little bar there, puts her shaker cup on the ground and goes over to the equipment to grab a rope
>I come back and ignore her towel, start doing my reverse curls again
>I stand there doing a burnout set of like 20 because lol fuckit when she comes over and gives me the one eyebrow raised generic fat bitch look of disgust
>I mouth "can't hear you hold on" and I finish the set
>Take eye earbuds out and she's ranting "didn't you see my stuff there?"
>Yeah, and? I just walked over to grab a sip of water.
>WELL I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE HERE
>Yeah, neither did I
>Move pin and start doing a dropset
>She angrily grabs her stuff and instead of going to the other side of the cables, or any of the other cables (there's like fucking 8 of them side by side) she leaves and starts doing some random workout

Was I in the wrong here? Like, universally if I see a bench or squat rack or almost anything with a towel on it I'll respect it and use another one. However, I already had my bar setup here, my weight, everything was all fine to go and she comes over and acts like a towel is a flag and she's claiming that clay as her own. Feel kinda bad, I had a bit of a gym bully dirtbag attitude with her. Thoughts?
>>
>>39967307
Take my earbuds out* sorry autocorrect somehow fucked that up.

Also, that dropset was amazing. Just throwing in that extra set and burning out, damn that was nice.
>>
>>39967307
You handled that perfectly imo.
>>
File: 1483601299057.jpg (145KB, 720x960px)
1483601299057.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
Fuck that cow
>>
>not tossing the Oprah watcher out the window
>>
>>39967307
>reverse curls
Ah, I see your problem OP.
>>
You could have just as easily used another machine yourself, she saw you leave with nothing left behind. You could have just as easily left a towel instead of being a sperg.
>>
>>39967307
similar thing happened to me recently. keep doing what youre doing
>>
>>39967322
>>39967328
>>39967987
>t. virgin neets with no social skills
>>
"Claiming" equipment is retarded. I always ask if i can work in, always offer to let people work in with me... rarely have a problem.
>>
>>39967307
She was right to assume you finished if you left nothing.
She was wrong for trying to claim it just because she threw a towel in the middle of your sets
>>
>>39968099
did you read the story, asshole?
>>
>>39968119
Yea man... i was making a neutral statement lol. Umad?
>>
>>39968118
There is a reason towlie reminds us not to forget a towel. Because of shit like this that can be avoided.
>>
>>39967307
There's this dude that goes to the same gym as me that does the same workout everyday we run into each other. No joke. He uses:
>an incline bench
>80LB DB for bench press
>40LB DB for seated isoltion curls
>45LB DB for seated curls to shoulder press
>Lat pulldown machine
>Cable crossover for flies
>Another cable crossover. One side for ab cable crunches, the other for standing tricep extensions
>preacher bench curls
>OHP with a 90LB BB
>Sometimes he goes in the corner and stands on his head, like he's going to do BW shoulder presses but is just static.

He's been doing this since I first ran into him in August. Lifts the same weight as he did back then and made zero gains. Dude looks like a jawbreaker on sticks also.
>>
>>39967307
You acted like a cunt, you should have approached her before and asked if she was cool with sharing the equipment. You clearly noticed she was using your machine before you threw her towel around.
You were just looking for a fight, i hope you get kicked out.
>>
>>39969039
>threw her towel around
Confirmed for not reading shit
>>
>>39967307

>doing more than one bicep isolation in a workout

Hello DYEL.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.